Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't posted on the thread tonight guys because I've been rather busy..Without doubt, this was an epic night and thank you to all 3 girls, but especially Vicky and Renata...It will go down in history as one of the best...:biggrin::heart:

And the most debated me think :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry, I thought about what I said about these girls, they certainly do not deserve to be treated like that, I'm wrong about this elegant lord

What do you expect? which kind of girl will work in this website to be watched naked by wankers :)

They are performers and are here to earn money. 

Atleast they did it on camera instead of going some other place. 
They did not disappear for the night and gave you  a show .

• Like 5

So, my theory on the evening:

This is the guy that Victoria spent the night with when she was gone overnight. She came back with a few pieces of lingerie, and this guy seemed to have a supply of things like that. And he definitely seemed more attached to her than to Renata.

A few translations I've seen have mentioned that Renata has an open relationship with her boyfriend (she apparently tells him everything). So one or the other of them decided a threesome with Vicky's new guy was in order. But I think it might have gone a tiny bit farther than Vicky was comfortable with, hence the balcony conversation after she saw him and Renata together on the couch.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they sober up.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

renata just got up off the floor in the bathroom.

I don't feel sorry for her. When you drink yourself into Oblivion. Suffer the Consequences of your Deed.

Been there, Done that & Got the T-Shirt.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

Les see what do i think about a girl who lines up a threesome wih her BF BUTT once he pokes her in the puss she freaks out and calls him away MIDWAY through he dirty deed.

Leaving Renatta here with her legs spread wide and a WTF Face look......

I can imagine her waking up pissed as hell.

• Like 2