Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

There are 4 hours Stormshaedow said:

The only thing is pathetic guys who make shit here until they can not see, for us to try to believe that these girls are the embodiment of evil ... I do not think everyone people here think these girls are "innocent", but the way some of you carry on the way they are here to rape and pillage of our portfolios, and so on ... just wow ...

if my story don't like  you  I can tell you differently by putting the forms that suit you then :dodgy:

"Once upon a time the girls who met Prince Charming ______________________________, they do not married and had a child"

Now I leave you care to imagine the white part of the "fairy tale":angel:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, daily said:

if my story don't like  you  I can tell you differently by putting the forms that suit you then :dodgy:

"Once upon a time the girls who met Prince Charming ______________________________, they do not married and had a child"

Now I leave you care to imagine the white part of the "fairy tale":angel:

I honestly have no idea of what you are talking about... as best I can understand, you are makiing up things that NOBODY said, the accusing them of being unrealistic... 

That's either delusion or willful trolling... either way, get help...

• Like 3

mi dispiace ED se la tua traduzione ha fatto dei problemi, anche per tradurre poche frasi non c'è accordo, non vedo niente di strano che Renata abbia due o più fidanzate, è giovane e bella, poi penso che Renata e Victoria siano professionisti molto bravi, prima che qualcuno agita, voglio dire, professionale su come vivete in questo mondo

sorry ED if your translation has made trouble, even to translate a few sentences there is no agreement, I do not see anything strange that Renata has two or more boyfriends, is young and beautiful, then I think Renata and Victoria are very good professionals, before someone agitates, I mean, professional about how you live in this world

• Like 1

there are 12 minutes Stormshaedow said:

I honestly have no idea what you're talking ... best I can understand, you makiing things said NOBODY, accusing him of being unrealistic ... 

It's either delusion or deliberate fishing trolling ... Anyway, get help ...

if you want I'll put the forms once and for all by telling you that you or many people you get tired for nothing to support these girls

you have not understood yet that you do not boxez in the same category and if you want the TROLL like you can call me explain some things going on outside with some of these girls

Good evening to you anyway

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes it was, it was B1 getting ready to go out, B2 is still at home, you just wanted to make a joke of me... 

Believe me Ed, I didn't. I do have a joke sometimes with guys who I don't always see eye to eye with. like your good self and Harley, but it's not my style to set you up for a cheap shot, and I'd like to think it works both ways...:biggrin:

I was so focused on B2, I didn't know B1 had been mentioned in the conversation, so I assumed you were talking about Renata...
Tbh, you confused lucas as well...

8 hours ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Obviously Harley didn’t see her having the phonecall with her BF this night because the way she was reacting when he said he wanted to broke up with her show how she is really in love with him

You are absolutely right KZ, I didn't see anything about the phone call and I can only go on what I was told which was she was over the top on that call and as soon as it was over it was like it didn't even happen.

37 minutes ago, martyen said:

I say R2 because I did not see the other two girls, and SAG is not a word of praise

Marty, you should know me by now I NEVER disrespect any of the girls...It was a joke and I wasn't expecting the name would stick...:confused:

This forum is rapidly and sadly losing it's sense of humour guys...:cry:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, daily said:

if you want I'll put the forms once and for all by telling you that you or many people you get tired for nothing to support these girls

you have not understood yet that you do not boxez in the same category and if you want the TROLL like you can call me explain some things going on outside with some of these girls

Good evening to you anyway

I get tired of people spouting nonsense to start trouble... I couldn't care less what you think of the girls... And I still see that you are making up shit...

• Like 4

il y a 1 minute, Stormshaedow a dit :

Je suis fatigué des gens crachant un non-sens pour commencer ennuis ... Je ne pouvais pas prendre soin moins ce que vous pensez des filles ... Et je vois encore que vous faites la merde ...

:biggrin: