Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Unlike the purists voyeurs in here I was not so ignorant I did not know what I was subscribing to.  A vast majority of the online "homemade or amateur sex" is contrived and nothing more than a show.  Here you have some good looking girls putting on a show and having fun and all some people can do is criticize and bitch.  Like "heavens"!  "I had no idea the sex might be made up!"  Come on people, you cannot be that ignorant, can you?  Enjoy the show or leave.  Don't sit there and bitch.  For god's sake some of us are actually enjoying this.  There are millions of other sites on the web.  Take a cruise but leave us the fuck alone!!  I swear, some of you are worse than my ex-wife and she had bitching down to a science!  you want to bitch?  Bitch about the cam placement or buffering.  Bitch about the price.  But don't' insult our intelligence or ruin our fantasy bitching about whether or not it is real.  Most of us truly don't give a fuck..

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Unlike the purists voyeurs in here I was not so ignorant I did not know what I was subscribing to.  A vast majority of the online "homemade or amateur sex" is contrived and nothing more than a show.  Here you have some good looking girls putting on a show and having fun and all some people can do is criticize and bitch.  Like "heavens"!  "I had no idea the sex might be made up!"  Come on people, you cannot be that ignorant, can you?  Enjoy the show or leave.  Don't sit there and bitch.  For god's sake some of us are actually enjoying this.  There are millions of other sites on the web.  Take a cruise but leave us the fuck alone!!  I swear, some of you are worse than my ex-wife and she had bitching down to a science!  you want to bitch?  Bitch about the cam placement or buffering.  Bitch about the price.  But don't' insult our intelligence or ruin our fantasy bitching about whether or not it is real.  Most of us truly don't give a fuck..

well said I enjoy it I hope every one did too 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I arrive now and I see this sort of altar in B2, I do not know if you believe me, but I'm not interested in not having seen this kind of show, the twin is more interesting on the bed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I arrive now and I see this sort of altar in B2, I do not know if you believe me, but I'm not interested in not having seen this kind of show, the twin is more interesting on the bed

Good for you. It repeats every day. in fact if RLC will record and play it. you will not notice a difference, if its live or recorded

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, herd0 said:

i would love to know what the point of all this pretending to lick one another is, and i don't mean that in a critical sense. I would honestly love to know what their goal is. Are they attempting to put on a "show" for viewers or are they actually having fun?

You are exactly right,i was saying the same thing to myself. This is so fake and put on,and i can say that from being a premium subscriber since 11/4, no more after it runs out!!! Not only are the cams badly aimed in some rooms,but the lag and time going from one room to another is bullshit,, not to mention the fake ass licking and kissing, WTF! You have to be slightly tapped if you think this is close to REAL life, bullshit again! Renata  fake licking victoria through her panties and holding her hands just above so not to really touch,if they really wanted to go at it,they could have in the showers,but noooo.So anyone calling BULLSHIT on this RLC site and it's fakeness,, YOU ARE CORRECT! Even watching masha and sasha have sex while they are watching tv,,WTF! Harleyfatboy you are correct if you don't resubscribe,do not throw money away. Thank you for reading. 

• Like 6