Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just watched a video of Regina's bate from last night and I think that girl is great!  She is a sexy woman in my opinion.  I like a girl with a little meat on her bones!

so you can love her again because she just finished to masturbate in her bed :biggrin:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just watched a video of Regina's bate from last night and I think that girl is great!  She is a sexy woman in my opinion.  I like a girl with a little meat on her bones!

I like Regina very much too... I love her round forms, she is also very friendly, a nice girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so you can love her again because she just finished to masturbate in her bed :biggrin:

Sorry to disappoint you Moos but that has nothing to do with how I feel about Regina.  Regina is a radiant women with a smile that lights up the room from what I've seen.  She is a caring woman towards the others and loves to make them laugh at every given chance.  The bate is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned!

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I actually don't like all her shows, like the ass bate, it was too put on, but all in all, I think she is a very nice girl, amongst my favourites.

• Like 1