Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

as always, many people think with other parts of the body instead of the brain, Renata exceptional person because she shows her pussy, terrible person of Tereza, because she does not show her pussy and on Renata, there were many girls who could not bear her

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How right you are my friend!  Hope you are doing well Legand!!

Hanging in there I follow the doctor's advice this time.  Before, I felt good so I went a year without taking my medecine but it came back on me .  So now even if I feel good, I don't stop taking the pills.  Good to hear from you Harley.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

as always, many people think with other parts of the body instead of the brain, Renata exceptional person because she shows her pussy, terrible person of Tereza, because she does not show her pussy and on Renata, there were many girls who could not bear her

Tereza offered to us great views of her pussy multiple times. I remember a night before leaving to night club, she was laid on her bed  legs wide open during a couple a few minutes. We could see this juciy pussy.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Who were they exactly...apart from Tereza...:huh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who were they exactly...apart from Tereza...:huh:

Tereza was disliked, not because she didn't show her pussy, which phantom correctly states earlier, she did this on several occasions. She was disliked because she was barely in. or asleep. Once she went out 8 nights running! But as far as I'm concerned, the main reason I disliked her was she treated Renata like a piece of shit and influenced Regina and Sher to do the same. Surprisingly they were easily led but when she left, B1 was a much happier place to be and the rest is history...

• Like 4