Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Excellent girls-now you have won an all expense paid trip to R2-the GAS apartment

to show them how to clean and behave in an apartment :dodgy:

Send them this way. My house needs cleaning too. I was planning on doing it myself, but this looks like much more fun. :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

nobody has ever cleaned it so thoroughly, except for some special event

One or 2 of the previous girls have been good at cleaning it. It just looked more thorough because all 4 girls were on a mission...

There might be a party there tonight though..with a bit of luck...:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West_California said:

Ahh, youth.

they can wash wine glasses without the benefit of soap.....

how cute...

You ought to see them shower. Some of them think just running water over a body for 10 minutes washes away dirt.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

All 4 B2 girls are naked and cleaning the appartement .:biggrin:

They must be setting the stage to stay out all night and not come home until weeeeee hours of the morning.  Classic show they give anytime they are going to stay out all night.  Of course this is pure speculation until it happens.  I guess you all will just have to wait and see!!

11 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Tereza offered to us great views of her pussy multiple times. I remember a night before leaving to night club, she was laid on her bed  legs wide open during a couple a few minutes. We could see this juciy pussy.

I think what may be great to you could be subjective to others.  I was fortunate to receive some pics and a video or two of these so called events, and to me due to the poor lighting and graininess of the pics and videos, it wasn't that great!  Tereza was another flop for RLC in my opinion and now I am absolutely glad that RLC didn't honor my subscription!!