Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You got her mixed up with someone else Harley,,she actually is a good fit for RLC,,and she doesn't hide like others do,,,,at least do your research and get your facts and shit together before your nightly Trolling,,,Geez you getting sloppy now man,,,are you losing your grip,,you better stay on point before the young guns take your spot :biggrin::biggrin:

So what you are saying is, is that she gave you some pussy shots?  The rest of what she has done has all been bullshit shows Mikey.  A good fit would be a girl that would go out and bring somebody home to enjoy it for the viewers.  She hasn't done crap in her stay!!

• Like 2

Is there a fight in the old people's home again? Instead of rejoicing at the girls, you hit your crutches on your heads. You should be ashamed.
Not all girls are equally good and no one can please everyone.

Victoria is a sweet girl, more than some other who was here.
I will miss her and I am sad that she is leaving us.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

finally you came back, I wondered what sewer you had taken refuge in, it's always a pleasure to hear from you

You're welcome,,,, I know that you guys were unhappy and bored without me around,,,,are you happy again that Mikey is here?::)::)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So how many posts am I going to have to delete tonight , or are we just going to continue to sling mud at each other all night, I can lock the thread if that would make all of you happier ?

No, what you need to do is permanently lock out the person/s who constantly bad mouth, disrupt, and try to cause trouble.  It is obvious when that person/s was gone

how much better this forum was. And I do not mean euromike69.  Now we have to respond to counter the crap thrown at us. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me that you have periods in which you disappear, then you are full of anger and you go out treating all shit, really made to see from a good doctor

Lol,,,sorry my typing hands are tied up at the moment,,so I can't give you anymore attention tonight,,,Karol is looking ohh so sexy right now :heart::heart:::)::)

giggle.gif