Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Let me say this, as a former heavy drinker and alcoholic, when you take a drink at 8:00 or 9:00 in the morning on more than 1 occasion,

I see that as a problem drinker.

I completely agree but is she doing it everyday? remember this is a vacation for them so i guess she's just having a good time, but i do agree drinking early in the morning for no reason is not good.

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I completely agree but is she doing it everyday? remember this is a vacation for them so i guess she's just having a good time, but i do agree drinking early in the morning for no reason is not good.

I will let other people respond to this question and statement.

20 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

theB3 girls were ok in the beginning they had some interesting parties but lately not so much tonight they were all asleep by 11 on a Friday 

They have to be in bed and asleep before Midnight.  If they aren't they may end up looking like this    fe016d56f9b1ef81c6ac6d0981376a61.png

Beauty Sleep is a Must.   :biggrin:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cacjc said:

But she's beautiful and i don't see her drinking all the time she just seems like she can't handle her drinks like the other girls, just because she's a quick drunk doesn't mean she has a problem. And Kust to me seems like a nice guy better than some iv'e seen on here.

Good evening Cacjc. Happy is correct. She has a serious drinking problem. Today, she came into the kitchen with the remains of a glass of white wine at 10.43. So she must have started before then. She drank that and Kust re-filled her at 10.49. He then gave her the last of the bottle at 11.14. At 11.41 she poured herself a glass of red...God knows what she drank after that before getting shitfaced at B2...This is a normal day in her life I'm afraid, and that waste of space Kust supports it...:angry:

Why are they still in B2 now anyway...Is he secretly lusting after the girls?...That can be only reason because she's been out for the count for ages now and he just sits on his fucking phone...:huh:

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

theB3 girls were ok in the beginning they had some interesting parties but lately not so much tonight they were all asleep by 11 on a Friday 

you call that a party ? mate it was just some boring dance and then they went to sleep. 
RLC tried to get more subscribers by showing many girls but this is just a waste of space and money.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Yes, she starts before breckfast, and she passes out litterary every night. One day she was passed out around 13h.

I'd say she is worse than Lima, actually quite alot worse, if that is possible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Cacjc. Happy is correct. She has a serious drinking problem. Today, she came into the kitchen with the remains of a glass of white wine at 10.43. So she must have started before then. She drank that and Kust re-filled her at 10.49. He then gave her the last of the bottle at 11.14. At 11.41 she poured herself a glass of red...God knows what she drank after that before getting shitfaced at B2...This is a normal day in her life I'm afraid, and that waste of space Kust supports it...:angry:

Why are they still in B2 now anyway...Is he secretly lusting after the girls?...That can be only reason because she's been out for the count for ages now and he just sits on his fucking phone...:huh:

Ok Naga like i said i haven't been back for long so i'll take your word for it but is she as bad as Lima was?

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she starts before breckfast, and she passes out litterary every night. One day she was passed out around 13h.

I'd say she is worse than Lima, actually quite alot worse, if that is possible.

she does not pass out every night she is bad but you don't need to exaggerate for christs sake, I have only seen a couple of times she actually started drinking in the morning

• Like 1