Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was gonna say that you have a short memory mate. Nicole has been one of the best 'real' girls we've had, giving us some epic sex and Gina has given us some of the very best pussy views on here last time...But I've just realised that you're a newbie so you're excused...Btw, Neia hasn't been half bad either, so ''all the time hiding from the cams''.. isn't quite accurate...:wink:

It depends on what we look for, Gina&twins are the best on showing nudity, but other actions are hidden.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Cambiaron sus planes después de leer todos sus comentarios negativos :dodgy:

Just for supposing that this comment had some reason ... then, people couples and girls, would be doing shows for their clients, every day, and almost 24 hours a day ...
And you know that is not true.
In fact, you better than me, you know, that the last minute changes are more normal than what many would want.
We have seen everything over time that we have followed the floors of Barcelona, and even in some couples, who have begun to warm up, and "without coming to mind" have left their session of sexual gymnastics, almost always said messages ....
Or because not to say, when they received a call and the girl or girls, suddenly they went to a discreet room.
Personally, I see badly that "joke" that you do. Because there are many new people, who can come to believe that what you say, they take it as if it were something real, and as I say, there is nothing real.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, meran said:

I think having different opinion from some board member is an insult to girls these days.

What happened to good old days when people could just discuss things in a civilized manner. 
CC standard is going down these days 

True story. Try going into the Leora thread and say something that isn't the equivalent  of drooling over her and the regulars there lose their minds. I always feel like I need a shower after reading the posts in that thread.  Weird stuff going on in there...stay away :)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We must try to be understanding, and as I understand him, his point is that they are boring for the cameras, not that they are useless as human beings

I admit, I am not very good at trying to understand what I think someone was trying to say.  I only understand

what is written and what that actually says.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Depende de lo que busquemos, Gina y los gemelos son los mejores para mostrar la desnudez, pero otras acciones están ocultas.

Certainly, the comments, when you stay in the middle, or only tell what you are interested in telling ... to the reader, it is as if you were telling a story.
No longer remember many, the number of hours that Gina, for example, step out of the cameras .... being, if we add all the hours, until full weeks, which she was off the cameras and not because RLC never put the "vacation" sign ... to give an example ....
As for Nicole, they also do not say that her relationships with the roommates went through difficult times, I no longer got into who had or was not right, but they did affect the coexistence in the house a lot.

As I say, and more now that I'm away from all this, I love that people have a good time and girls give good shows, but the truth and truth is that RLC often makes it difficult for customers at the time to renew your pass for RLC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I admit, I am not very good at trying to understand what I think someone was trying to say.  I only understand

what is written and what that actually says.  

And what makes it worse for us that read and understand only English is the damn google translator that 

does not do a very good job.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tiviaccro said:

Merci Hope pour cette magnifique série entre la grande brune et la blonde. Joli duo très sensuel et jeux de séduction.

D'ailleurs, la grande brune avait clairement flashé sur la blonde, qui en retour n'était pas insensible à ce petit jeu de charme.

Dans la même série, as tu le passage ou en se pendant sur le comptoir, la brune embrasse la blonde.

C'était un peu avant que les deux filles partent s'isoler dans une chambre. Ou il s'es surement passé des moments lesbiens très tendres et sensuels.

Mais ca, je ne le sais pas, car je ne suis pas abonné aux caméras privés.

Merci pour tous tes gifs.

Et si tu as le baiser, ce serait chouette.

It was all for show and meant nothing to either of the participants!!