Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Can I just say: I don't like the layout of the new apt. The layouts that work best are the open plan kitchen/living room apartments. EG: Leora/Paul, Nina/Kira, Nelly/Bogdan, Masha/Sasha, Julia/Eric, Kitty/Smith. 

The formula for success is one big room where everything happens, with bedrooms/bathrooms off of it. No stairs, no hiding places, no hunting to see who is doing what, where. 

Morning guys. I thought I'd just quickly take a look in on the girls while I'm having my breakfast...That was an hour ago!! There are so many lovely girls it's impossible to just pop in...:confused:
You've gotta love the twins. We are all here for different things but if nudity is your thing it's hard to go past the twins. Already especially Lia, has given us better views than she did in B1 because of the cam position and the lighting...Another nice shower from sex bomb Karol  and 7ft Liea looked very nice in the shower too. Great tits for a tall girl. I watched her shave her legs. I'm sure she started with a new razor but it was blunt by the time she reached the top...:dodgy:

I know it's not easy to track down the girls in such a big apartment but come on guys, weren't many of us crying out for something like this!. A luxery apt/house, presumably isolated from neighbours and filled with a selection of lovely girls...A voyeurs dream if you ask me :biggrin:...But, of course, some people will never be happy...:huh:

Later guys, things to do...:arrow:

• Like 3