Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

kase, you do realise bud talks a load of bollocks don't you...:wink:

but I do watch her and not only on replay  and if I go and look at all the apartment on cc can I find you post on  and you can look and see  what apt I post on and that will tell you that I don't watch  but the b apt unlike you  so who talks  a lot of bull  the  top two n and h sorry naga  

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I also wanted to tell you to get a life beyond RLC, these girls could be your daughters, you know that out of these apartments there is life, and then in Italy is said that if you masturbate too much, you lose the view, I would not that you remain blind

Please end the bickering back and forth or take it over to Rant & Flame Wars and Hammer it out there.

Thank You.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

but I do watch her and not only on replay  and if I go and look at all the apartment on cc can I find you post on  and you can look and see  what apt I post on and that will tell you that I don't watch  but the b apt unlike you  so who talks  a lot of bull  the  top two n and h sorry naga  

Don''t apologise bud. I knew the 'n' was me :wink:...It's not me whose lost the plot. You should know fine well how much RLC I watch...Definitely too much, I'd say. So I study the girls apts fairly closely, and I barely watch the others. So I'm not sure where you're coming from with that one...:huh:...But I don't just skim through the replays, as you suggest....

You only seem to look for faults in the girls..In fact you've only just recently started posting again...So it seems like you didn't study the girls much when you went all quiet...:dodgy:

And, by the way, you only can see a fraction of my posts mate...There are a lot of guys who don't post on the main thread anymore because they got sick of listening to stuck records like yourself...Sorry bud...:dodgy:

• Like 1

naga just where are you at  so nyou can wipe the floor  or are you looking at all my post on cc and seeing I don't post on the other apt  and find that like I said you post on a lot of the apts  so just who talks a lot s I'm guessing you know :biggrin: and that is you  sorry nage but if you know me I do watch one girl very close  and know her  moves and what she does  and how she acts  just like karol  I don't see her doing nothing in the open but I sure hope she does

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

naga just where are you at  so nyou can wipe the floor  or are you looking at all my post on cc and seeing I don't post on the other apt  and find that like I said you post on a lot of the apts  so just who talks a lot s I'm guessing you know :biggrin: and that is you  sorry nage but if you know me I do watch one girl very close  and know her  moves and what she does  and how she acts  just like karol  I don't see her doing nothing in the open but I sure hope she does

Night bud...:dodgy:

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And, by the way, you only can see a fraction of my posts mate...There are a lot of guys who don't post on the main thread anymore because they got sick of listening to stuck records like yourself...Sorry bud...:dodgy:

No wonder the tread are dying if everyone post in private groups.... it leaves only us outsiders here on this thread.

I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, but now I see, if it is innapropriate to post on the public thread, you can bring it up in your private disscussions.

I wish I had friends on here. I only have the public thread to post on.:cry:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

No wonder the tread are dying if everyone post in private groups.... it leaves only us outsiders here on this thread.

I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, but now I see, if it is innapropriate to post on the public thread, you can bring it up in your private disscussions.

I wish I had friends on here. I only have the public thread to post on.:cry:

me too :sad:

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wish I had friends on here. I only have the public thread to post on.

Another reason is that RLC is such assholes about people posting pics nobody wants to get their accounts banned. RLC thinks they stopped the pic sharing but instead people just share pics and vids in private. You can blame RLC as much as anybody else for the lack of discussions going on, giving the impression that nobody gives a shit about their site anymore.

If you look over at the VHTV board, tons of posts and pics are made everyday in all the apartments and discussions are in the plenty. I'm not trying to advertise for VH nor am I suggesting you go over there. I merely bring them up in contrast to the trash that goes on in the RLC section.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another reason is that RLC is such assholes about people posting pics nobody wants to get their accounts banned. RLC thinks they stopped the pic sharing but instead people just share pics and vids in private. You can blame RLC as much as anybody else for the lack of discussions going on, giving the impression that nobody gives a shit about their site anymore.

If you look over at the VHTV board, tons of posts and pics are made everyday in all the apartments and discussions are in the plenty. I'm not trying to advertise for VH nor am I suggesting you go over there. I merely bring them up in contrast to the trash that goes on in the RLC section.

noticed it was getting bad half of the time you cant get a response on here unless you pissed someone off 

• Like 1

Gentlemen, please take time to look at the Alexa rankings and you will see that RLC is slowly loosing membership and hits monthly, no matter what new concepts they come up with. They have only their own arrogance to blame.

If you bite the hand that feeds you, eventfully you quit being fed by the hand. RLC is now experiencing that first hand. We tried to make peace with them, but they chose to completely ignore the Admin, They could have chosen to meet the Admin or even contact him, and talk it out, so we both would benefit, but instead the said screw you little guys, so we moved them to the very bottom of the board, and began to feature a much more friendly site (VHTV) (thank you James for working with us) , and low and behold they are up 200 to 300 % monthly in membership and hits, from 2.5 million 6 months ago to almost 16 million in the last month's records on Alexa, and dominate the threads on CanCaps because they allow Pictures, Gifs, and Videos,with restrictions they set forth for the forum. This is due a great business plan and being friendly to site to all those that promote their site without having to hot link it to other voyeur sites and pay those advertising fees. We also promote Camarads, and they have found some success from our boards as well. Voyuer Villa is a long time member of Camcaps and it too has found some success from our board. These site all allow us to promote them in all aspects.

RLC has taken the big gun status, and shot themselves in the foot, thigh, and soon in the head, and said they are a the premium site that charges a  very high premium price for their services, but needs no partners to promote their site. 

Numbers don't lie, and actually tell a very true story of the big dog getting it's ass whooped by the underdog.

CamCaps gets about 2 million hits and page views monthly, so you can see we do influence the voyeur base with our site.

RLC has said so much for the free advertising from Camcaps with the DMCA take down orders on the site.

Kind of reminds of CNN and MSNBC compared to the new kid on the block FOX news, and how they have destroyed the others in the ratings. All you have to do is cater to your fan base, and you will be very successful. This is something that RLC has completely forgotten in their own arrogance of success.

This is a very long explanation, as to why RLC is no longer our premium site, but just another site in our large forum base of voyeur sites and and voyeur information..

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1