Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I was a member at VHTV for 3 or 4 months, but I canceled it. I don't really like the big parties, orgies and swinger couples, I much rather prefer the more quiet real life at RLC.

What I ment was, I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, so I get looked down on, because I write about everything, much of it is likely viewed on as innapropriate to post on the public thread, because as they say, the girls read the tread. Of course, they can bring it up in their private groups, while this public thread is used to say thank you to the girls. I just realiced how much of an outsider I am. Why I'm not accepted, and my discussions looked on as inapropriate and insultative. I've shared videos with a few people by PM, but I'm still alone. I felt abiit sad, that's why I said: I wish I had friends on here. 

With that, I think I'll go to bed. Have a good night all!

Ed,  I think you're a hell of a guy on this forum and give more credence to you than 98% of the people on this forum.  This forum is suffering and I personally understand where you are coming from!!  You are not an outsider,  but considered a threat to those on this forum that think blowing smoke up these girls asses is actually going to get them somewhere with them.  These girls primary agenda revolves around what happens outside the doors of RLC.  RLC is just a resting place for these girls (and I use the term "these girls" very lightly as I can't say anything else about them without being banned from the forum) and always will be.   I believe their (RLC's) business base is a far more older crowd, that as long as they see a girl naked, they are OK.  There is much more to it than that........you get it and I get but very few others do.

I will support you until the day I die,  with the way you see it and comment on the happenings with RLC.  You are not alone, there are more people like you than you could even imagine.  A lot of the people that are like you and I are not willing to come forth for fear of being bashed or singled out by the extreme supporters of RLC.

I hope you never feel alone my friend!!!  I have come to the realization that it's just not fun to post anything on this forum anymore and due to that realization, my participation with this forum is coming to an end.  This will make a lot of people happy and some people sad.......that's just the way it is!!!

YOUR NOT ALONE ED, I will continue to check in with the forum but participation will strongly be lacking!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well you know with this group of people particularly that post in this thread specifically, if you're kissing the girls' assess every other post then you're seen as some kind of asshole. Because heaven forbid you mention anything you don't like about one of their princesses or their angels or whatever godawful word they want to use to describe these girls. 

I don't need friends on CC so I have no problem speaking my mind. These girls are boring as fuck. Barca girls have always been boring as fuck and it looks RLC will continue bringing in boring as fuck girls in the future, and they think by opening up some borderline mansion and putting in 7 girls in one place that it's somehow going to magically garner interest again, except boring girls will always be boring girls no matter how nice the place is and how many of them there are in said place.

Amen brother!!!

You are correct....that is exactly the way RLC believes, and trust me when I say this, it will come back to haunt them!!

one day or another I will do the real translations on what really spend with these girls

I guarantee you with me this will not be the versions that suit RLC and daughters

these people who play "Zorro" and supporting these girls will recognize and are to blame and responsible for all this mess too

a forum should be an area of freedom of expression and not a dictatorship

they take RLC to a marriage agency by creating virtual love with these girls but they have not understood yet

they simply money to masturbate on the girls

but not the social level to fuck these girls

have a good day

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

No wonder the tread are dying if everyone post in private groups.... it leaves only us outsiders here on this thread.

I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, but now I see, if it is innapropriate to post on the public thread, you can bring it up in your private disscussions.

I wish I had friends on here. I only have the public thread to post on.:cry:

SAME HERE, i agree, trust me,you are not the only one on that island, i speak out and get told to leave if i don't like it, which my response is,, THIS IS A FORUM TO CHAT WITH ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS ON RLC. I don't get intimidated or frightened off. I have said many times here that i really believe there are certain people on here working for RLC and spying on us or giving false information to make RLC look better than what it really is. I know the few who are sick of RLC and speak up and are bashed  for doing so, that reinforces my thoughts about infiltrators, take care.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, daily said:

one day or another I will do the real translations on what really spend with these girls

I guarantee you with me this will not be the versions that suit RLC and daughters

these people who play "Zorro" and supporting these girls will recognize and are to blame and responsible for all this mess too

a forum should be an area of freedom of expression and not a dictatorship

they take RLC to a marriage agency by creating virtual love with these girls but they have not understood yet

they simply money to masturbate on the girls

but not the social level to fuck these girls

have a good day

I understand what you are saying and agree. There are some who like to play the 'HERO' and stick up for the girls or RLC in general. I don't know if they think they will get a date out of it or like someone said to me, if you write positive about them,they will do more,, THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!! Like they think the girls read this or even care about us.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amen brother!!!

You are correct....that is exactly the way RLC believes, and trust me when I say this, it will come back to haunt them!!

Well, not only  "boring as fuck " girls, but some are actually " old and ugly "  .  I, for one, want the old Barca1  concept back................it was more of a teasing, voyeur site where we actually got to know the girls !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Dancing on a Glass tabletop....!!!! Ah, yes, she is really blonde..... :confused:

Karma will come to haunt them someday.  The girls obviously have no sense of what Furnishings were made for.  They're made for a purpose and the girls have no clue what those purposes are.

Image result for dance on table and it breaks gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well, not only  "boring as fuck " girls, but some are actually " old and ugly "  .  I, for one, want the old Barca1  concept back................it was more of a teasing, voyeur site where we actually got to know the girls !

We need some one of the old, long time members of CC to start a poll  of which apartments they believe should be retired .........!    I personally don't have enough

knowledge since I am not a Premium member of RLC , 

I don't post much anymore because there is Nothing to post about except that I hate it when two girls take a bubble bath with the water jets on.  They sit on the jets to have their pussies massaged but all we see are bubbles up to their ears.  TOTAL RIP-OFF  !!!:angry::angry::angry:

• Like 3