Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn that leia is beautiful she is one of my all time favorites already,any guesses on how tall she is she is well over 6ft 

Usually these ladies look tall because everyone around them is so short,,,,but I would guess that Leia is around 5'10"-5'11" tall.

just sent this email to RLC

Cams
To: support <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Dec 31, 2017 8:28 am

The cams in Lia, Mia Karol, etc apartment are out of sinc and causing freezing
Will you fix it please

Also freezing in the Kristy, Kamila, etc apartment

In fact cams are out of sinc in a lot of apartments when the 4 cam screen is used

Please fix this--very unpleasant to watch still cams.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

just sent this email to RLC

Cams
To: support <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Dec 31, 2017 8:28 am

The cams in Lia, Mia Karol, etc apartment are out of sinc and causing freezing
Will you fix it please

Also freezing in the Kristy, Kamila, etc apartment

In fact cams are out of sinc in a lot of apartments when the 4 cam screen is used

Please fix this--very unpleasant to watch still cams.

Let's hope they will do something before tonite, if there is a party somewhere !   Thanks 

3 hours ago, odpegleg said:

Yes it is you stalking Belle!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I can see I am going to have to take you lot to English classes to explain the difference between a voyeur watching a beautiful girl who has agreed to be watched and a stalker who unwantedly harasses. And the irony of this from people signed up to a voyeur site. This is my last response to that.

As for the rest of you, do you know about the IGNORE option or is it to difficult for you? Or do you have a deep psychological need to try to piss people off. Seems I manage it without trying so it is not rocket science. 

Anyway My Belle:heart: is back and she's knocking it out of the park although she has been preparing to go out for hours.

• Like 1

Just now, lucasfrench59 said:

legrandrobert  bonsoir je pense que ça sera chez Nora ensuite elles irons toute au club  .

merci Nora   :angry:

Ouais merci Nora :angry::angry:

Je oense que ce sera tranquille presque partout les filles veulent s'amuser et sortir,.................En passant Bonne Année et Santé ami francophone,..............:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

legrandrobert  bonsoir je pense que ça sera chez Nora ensuite elles irons toute au club  .

merci Nora   :angry:

Pourquoi chez Nora ? Chez nous pleins de clubs et restaurant organisent des soirées de  réveillon . C'est probablement le cas à Barcelone

• Like 1