Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Hilleman said:

Very good choice of clothing Leora. so nice. Have a nice day with all you undertake to do. ✨??

She also looked stunning in the shower this morning, the way she keeps that body of hers honed to perfection never ceases to amaze me

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

4 Comments in 2 days.  A New World Record for Leora & Paul Threads.             :biggrin:

Yes, it was a quiet Mon. for this apt. Leora, evidently spent the day shopping for herself and Paul. She came back carrying no less than a half dozen tote bags from various department stores. Items included a new very short dark blue skirt, a new necklace, what appeared to be perfume, a new winter scarf, and bra and panties for her.

For Paul, three tee shirts, a hooded sweater, and two pair of pants. Paul tried on the items, and determined the sweater was too short, as it did not cover the crack of his ass when he squatted down, and the pants were too snug. Tee shirts were kept, as were the stockings I failed to mention.

This morning, their time, started with Leora giving Paul a quick blowjob, with absolutely no attempt by either one to satisfy her needs. Paul bathed with Leora assisting by scrubbing his back. After which Leora fixed breakfast.

At this point, and because of the time difference, I mistakenly thought I would have time to grab a couple of hours sleep before Leora started her normal days activities. Not having seen her dress, or leave. I, will take Hilleman's opinion of Leora's attire. My guess would be that she again is going to the stores to exchange the articles of clothing for Paul.

Truthfully, because of the earlier bedroom activities. I, expected Leora to take matters into her own hand(s) during the day. But, I will never be the one to say that Leora has ever been "predictable'.

• Upvote 5

I almost posted for the sheer hell of it. Personally I am staying off RLC more and more at the moment and my sleeping times do not coincide well with The Goddess's activity now although I have watched her clean for a few hours at times this week. Wait until the spring/summer. If it is anything like last year it will be spectacular and she was pretty spectacular last week despite not being well then.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I almost posted for the sheer hell of it. Personally I am staying off RLC more and more at the moment and my sleeping times do not coincide well with The Goddess's activity now although I have watched her clean for a few hours at times this week. Wait until the spring/summer. If it is anything like last year it will be spectacular and she was pretty spectacular last week despite not being well then.

BB, I'll be joining you in giving RLC a rest and I'll be cancelling my subscription for a while, what with work commitments and Paul now being at home at weekend's I have very little to no chance to see one of our Goddess's sessions, while I appreciate those that risk the wrath of RLC in capturing such amazing occurrence's, I find it's more intimate watching one of her sessions live.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

BB, I'll be joining you in giving RLC a rest and I'll be cancelling my subscription for a while, what with work commitments and Paul now being at home at weekend's I have very little to no chance to see one of our Goddess's sessions, while I appreciate those that risk the wrath of RLC in capturing such amazing occurrence's, I find it's more intimate watching one of her sessions live.

I am really grateful that people post me stuff that I miss but it is nowhere near as exciting as watching it live. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I, consider us fortunate that it is only the weekends that Paul is home. But, with the time differences, and Leora and Paul's irregular hours, it creates a challenge to watch them during the week. They had what looked like possibly Chinese food delivered at 10:20 pm. their time today. Paul got out of bed to eat this meal.

This oldster still works a part time job. My work schedule is Wed-- Fri, and generally part of the day Sun. This gives me Mon, and Tue to roll my sleep schedule any way that I choose.

I, too find the necessary editing that the brave, and daring have to do, leaves out the sensual preludes leading to the main event(s). A big THANK YOU to those that upload pics and movies for our benefit. RLC's efforts to curtail such activity has definitely cut down the numbers of those, as compared to three years ago.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, consider us fortunate that it is only the weekends that Paul is home. But, with the time differences, and Leora and Paul's irregular hours, it creates a challenge to watch them during the week. They had what looked like possibly Chinese food delivered at 10:20 pm. their time today. Paul got out of bed to eat this meal.

This oldster still works a part time job. My work schedule is Wed-- Fri, and generally part of the day Sun. This gives me Mon, and Tue to roll my sleep schedule any way that I choose.

I, too find the necessary editing that the brave, and daring have to do, leaves out the sensual preludes leading to the main event(s). A big THANK YOU to those that upload pics and movies for our benefit. RLC's efforts to curtail such activity has definitely cut down the numbers of those, as compared to three years ago.

I too will soon join the ranks of the retiree's or oldster's as you call us when work will stop in my case forever as I have thing's to look forward to.

My problem at the moment is apart from Paul being at home at weekend's is she's usually still sleeping when I leave for work and again sleeping when I get home, it's the time difference again, I would like to echo your "THANK YOU" to all those who dare take on the challenge to upload without getting caught

• Upvote 4