Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

MUD SHOWER - Nothing Spectacular.....In My Humble Opinion!

Isn't that the same coffee ground exfoliant (aka, the poor man's exfoliant)
that the girls at Barca1 and Barca2 use? Except, it seems, Leora buys hers
from a store, whereas the girls at B1 and B2 get theirs straight from the
kitchen. ::)

Yes, I saw that Paul came home earlier and lay down on the sofa to be a little sluggish, and Leora was quick to lovingly directly take care of him. But what if even Paul could give Leora just as loving-kindness he always gets from her, with all the times she's been a little lethargic and sick, that even he can give lovingly, without her having to ask for it, with he voluntarily takes, and will look after her as carefully. Yes, I really love LEORA incredible strength to continue to take responsibility for both him and her and everything else that must's done in the home, for everyone's comfort. Yes, she really has a unique warm heart to everything and everyone. without ever complaining. It can be nothing else than to like this strong woman all she can handle in life. Love it. ✨??

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Yes, I saw that Paul came home earlier and lay down on the sofa to be a little sluggish, and Leora was quick to lovingly directly take care of him. But what if even Paul could give Leora just as loving-kindness he always gets from her, with all the times she's been a little lethargic and sick, that even he can give lovingly, without her having to ask for it, with he voluntarily takes, and will look after her as carefully. Yes, I really love LEORA incredible strength to continue to take responsibility for both him and her and everything else that must's done in the home, for everyone's comfort. Yes, she really has a unique warm heart to everything and everyone. without ever complaining. It can be nothing else than to like this strong woman all she can handle in life. Love it. ✨??

I totally agree, but I don't think Paul can see anything beyond that overinflated opinion he has of himself

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I totally agree, but I don't think Paul can see anything beyond that overinflated opinion he has of himself

Yes that's the way it is. But really a shame that he can anyway try to occasionally surprise the finest he daily has far his side, and she both loves and sees him every day, year after year, without her even asking to get more attention from him. Though life is only on loan and may be shorter if an accident occurs. Nah. yourself do I really spent a lot of time on my nice family. then I do not want to grow old, not having lived life and not have some great memories to take with me to the grave. But every time we have explored together. is worth gold to lie the final minutes with a good conscience and a happy smile on my lips. once one's heart finally stops. Yes, we're different, we choose the only yourself how our journey will be through life. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨?

13 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Yes that's the way it is. But really a shame that he can anyway try to occasionally surprise the finest he daily has far his side, and she both loves and sees him every day, year after year, without her even asking to get more attention from him. Though life is only on loan and may be shorter if an accident occurs. Nah. yourself do I really spent a lot of time on my nice family. then I do not want to grow old, not having lived life and not have some great memories to take with me to the grave. But every time we have explored together. is worth gold to lie the final minutes with a good conscience and a happy smile on my lips. once one's heart finally stops. Yes, we're different, we choose the only yourself how our journey will be through life. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨?

I wish that Paul will recover after a good night´s sleep and is able to work full day tomorrow, so that Leora can stay home alone all day.