Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

7 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Masturbation has “absolutely zero negative effects,” “Nothing bad can happen from doing it, you can’t catch anything, you can’t get pregnant, you’re not going to get sick. It’s the best thing out there as far as a feel-good vice that isn’t going to have any negative repercussions.” Plus, it feels fucking amazing. All those curves, and me with no brakes, is your butt dialing? Because I swear that ass is calling me. 30.gif.06a0d319be6de86d57cea2a8185f3c16.gif

Just wish i had woken up an hour earlier ... and that arse calls all of us.

• Upvote 2

The best is probably to just see all this lovely joy and mischievous mind as she has in itself, and that she now can let it out freely, which probably has felt a bit stuffy in the weekend. All great love and happiness to you the most beautiful Leora. ✨???

• Upvote 2

Yesterday I had an anticipation that bating can be expected the next morning - or early afternoon Leora´s time. I decided to get up early and get ready to catch that session. And yes, I was right, she was in the mood. I find it strange that though I think I have experienced "everything", Leora´s batings are the most teasing, exciting and arousing events that I have ever seen, totally different from everybody else. It is difficult to get the whole session on video as it takes so much time, and that´s what makes it so exciting. I give my own "text-TV" report on what precedes her bating.

I already know the symptoms. She puts her laptop on the sofa and sits beside it. She starts stretching her back and sighs a little. She no more writes on her laptop, but seemingly tries to find something that will arouse her for bating (it would be really interesting to know what page she is on, it can be social media as she can writes something in between, in GR it is nowadays often music). She finds something, puts her finger (or two) in her mouth and keeps it there until the start of the bating. Then her right hand touches gently her thigh, travels slowly upwards and finally touches her pussy, giving a few strokes. After a while, her hand is back on the laptop, finding something even better (?). Then she turns to sit sideways ón the sofa and starts rubbing more regularly. That moment is usually the best in the preceding part of her bating - now we know that she will do it, there is no return. It´s a similar moment to the one when your new GF draw her pullover over her head for the first time in front of you. They say that the best way of getting rid of temptations is to give up. Fortunately, Leora usually gives up.

The bating itself is not different from one time to another, well, today she drew her undies inside her pussy, which she has done in the GR also on her knees. I admire the way she uses her fingers for a very long, time, accelerating her pleasure step by step in an unbelievable  manner. And finally she turns her bottom towards us in the doggy position - a wonderful sight - and finishes, almost fainting, great! For comparison, look at the starting point of her bating career, page 4 in the attachments center, Nov 24, 2013. She has come a long way.

RLC nowadays offers more masturbation than sex between couples. I can understand that and like that. The girls in the all-girl aparments need it, as well as the girls whose partners are very poor in satisfying them. It is interesting to follow how the girls end up with bating, the preceding steps. Joeybaggs has posted a video in the Barca 1 thread, where Nora is on her back naked and Irma massages her and fingers her pussy a couple of times quite visibly and willingly. Nora does not resist but Irma stops and goes away. Nora is left alone on her bed, starts bating and uses a dildo. She is not as excited as Leora during her bating, but her orgasm is very strong. Actually, I wish Irma had continued and brough her till the end.

Quite a long story, inspired by our fantastic Leora this morning.

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Hmm .. It seems to have just missed something nice, when I was down and was about to fix the laundry. Yes .. that happens. But I know how wonderful talented and lovely she can be when she finally gives all of it lovely that so she does best. Better luck next time. to see her show up close again. But anyway, I will not miss seeing her gorgeous ass and her deliciously sensual movements, as she always makes perfect. So enjoy fully a nice day, you most delightful Leora. ✨????

yeah its incredible really. just thinking out loud, shes been there for so long, and yet after all that time she manages to keep things fresh and interesting.

• Upvote 1

Thank you lovely Leora, that we may have access to your beautiful art while at the same time you paint it. Would be nice to have seen all of your creations of art you made over the years. since I love all kinds of art. So never stop to shape what you love to create. ✨??

Looks like she's at it again on the thumbs as I predicted.

This is typical for her - one bate follows another. Usually the first bate feels like a show for us but it gets her so horny that she does one for herself. Like I said looks like because I don't mean to doubt her horniness for the first one but we all know she likes to perform.