Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

38 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Welcome to the club of day dreamers, where we all try to share our fantasies the best way we can.. "Beautiful and Sexy," yes, that she is. But, there is more to The Goddess! She is also, Gorgeous, Attractive, Seductive, Desirable, Alluring, Toothsome, Sensual, Sultry, Slinky, Provocative, Tempting, Tantalizing, Nubile, Voluptuous, Luscious, Lush, Hot, Beddable, Foxy, Cute AF. Bootylicious, Erotic, Sexually Explicit, Arousing, Exciting, Stimulating, Titillating, Racy, Naughty, and my favorite Risqué - If I left anything out, please add to her list, of memorable attributes.... 19.gif.a52d682c752cf8a717433dea1a2115d7.gif

She's ABCDEFGHIJK    Attractive, Beautiful, Charming, Desirable, Erotic, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Stupid of me, took me a while thinking of what to put down, and it was as easy as ABC.... Lol. I`m sure any woman would appreciate the time it took for my words to flow out of my soon to be wounded lips 19.gif.6b0366ad7c31cfe74a50ad5f636cb28c.gif

I forgot the IJK   I'm, Just, Kidding.     :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Skip Sesame Street books to teach your toddlers the alphabet. No need for Cookie Monster here. Learn the alphabet the Leora way. Lavishly illustrated with multiple exciting poses for each letter of the alphabet. On sale at Amazon Books right now -- and don't forget to pick up a copy of it's companion book: "Learn to draw Cyrillic the Leora Way!"

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

watching this makes me want to cry. She needs to tell Paul what she wants sexually. He knows what to do physically, but emotionally he clueless. Watching tv while she finishes herself? Finishing herself is not a problem, but for gods sake how about leaning over and holding her and carressing her and kissing her? That should come naturally to anyone that you love. I like the Painkiller at the end of the vid Joeybaggs, Leora is a rocker and would appreciate that! 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

This is, there set up, and at the moment she is contempt with it. Pavel suffers from social anxiety when it comes to being watched on Cams. Pavel, is somewhat aware of the business nature of the project, not that they need the project when Leora already owns a place of residence.

Leora is happy with the way things are at the moment, and I am sure she is aware of his many flaws, which we all have, but we will not confess it to the world because we are not on Cams. Many Women love their man for reasons not know to us; I do not believe, Leora is using this project to lure someone from around the world to pave her way. She loves him, from what I can tell and see emotionally. If she ever decided on a different venture, I would be first at your door. Lol

No one is perfect in the World.  We all have Flaws of some kind.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

Parece um paneleiro, com uma mulher tam boa e olha pra TV enquanto ela se masturba

That is not masturbation,  she had sex with Paul, who could not satisfy her, and she had to finish it herself as always. It is normal that in the intercourse the woman uses her fingers to bring herself to the orgasm if the position requires fingering, but the man could (and should) do that as well. If you watch this video, you can see that Paul´s fingers never even tried to touch Leora´s clit, though it would have been very very easy. Leora has learnt to like and require her orgasm, and it is her basic right to get it, who (except Paul) would want to leave such a wonderful girl without the climax!