Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, Hilleman said:

Hahaha .. Now Leora fun. Drive up Paul small helicopter in the ceiling so it slams, and she laughs so lovely. ✨??????

... there is nothing so sexy as Leora in underware with With model helicopter. ... :)

BTW, I killed to many rotorblades learning to fly this models (including quads). It not a very easy start into this hobby. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... there is nothing so sexy as Leora in underware with With model helicopter. ... :)

BTW, I killed to many rotorblades learning to fly this models (including quads). It not a very easy start into this hobby. 

I would probably smash it after 10 sec hahaha Yes it's quiet difficult! Leora must be a really lovely person, you can see it from the way she smiles and look at Paul! :heart:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

See Leora's been playing with Paul's chopper in the lr...She was trying to get it up, and then down, up and down, up and down...:dodgy:

I, see. It was the helicopter that she was trying to get it up !!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Good morning you lovely goddess. Now you've kissed your dearest Paul before he went to work. fit now to sleep for a while, so you will be full of energy and glorious joy, for you to be able to hold out this unexplored new day in your life. We are always there when you wake up again. Take good care of yourself you most beautiful of them all. ✨??

• Upvote 1