Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aw howay man bonny lad, haddaway and shite. Wot ye tarkin aboot...there's nowt wrong with our lingo up here. I reckon it would be canny good to get 3 Geordie tidy boilers in 1 of the Barca hooses. They'll gan doon the toon to git mortal with nearly nowt on, and sample some the spanish scran. Have a radgie with some of the local workietickets, no doubt score with some local talent, before gannin hyem and crashing oot...:dodgy:

You hit the nail on the head. I once learned that although I can fully understand Scottish and Cockney accents as portrayed in movies, I cannot possibly communicate with people using these dialects in real life. (I can also have trouble with certain regional and ethnic American English dialects.) Australian is easy, however, since I drink beer and I can barbecue food.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aw howay man bonny lad, haddaway and shite. Wot ye tarkin aboot...there's nowt wrong with our lingo up here. I reckon it would be canny good to get 3 Geordie tidy boilers in 1 of the Barca hooses. They'll gan doon the toon to git mortal with nearly nowt on, and sample some the spanish scran. Have a radgie with some of the local workietickets, no doubt score with some local talent, before gannin hyem and crashing oot...:dodgy:

Exactly LOL

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

When have Paul and Leora had sex last? I have not noticed any action in the last few days - well, flying the toy helicopter of course! Can we except a sensual dance in the GR tomorrow - with happy ending of course?

A sensual dance maybe. Any other action will most likely wait until Mother Nature takes her course. Leora was observed addressing that issue in the shower this morning at @ 10:00 am. their time.   :cry:

• Upvote 1

Naga you are at it over in this forum also I see!  At least keep it so I can understand you.:biggrin: Just funning you. What is funny is I can actually understand most of that. Wish Leora would be a little more Flexible in her schedule of doing things. She is pretty well laid back and taking it easy by the time I can check in on her. So I miss all of her sexiness. 

9 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

She seems to be in a playful mood tonight. She was flashing her boobs for him, wiggling her ass against him and took a quick shower. They may be getting ready to have sex soon.  

I really doubt since aunt flo paid a visit and I doubt Paul has earned his red wings. 

• Upvote 2

Maybe so, Pepe, but it's good to see Paul loosening up a bit and growing a beard. Hopefully he won't be called up for the battalion again. And I personally have no problem with anyone playing with remote controlled gizmos, so he can fly copters and solder gizmos to his hearts content until Aunt Flo leaves the building...

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe so, Pepe, but it's good to see Paul loosening up a bit and growing a beard. Hopefully he won't be called up for the battalion again. And I personally have no problem with anyone playing with remote controlled gizmos, so he can fly copters and solder gizmos to his hearts content until Aunt Flo leaves the building...

I do think he likes to fly solo out of site but at least the Goddess likes to fly solo too but let's us admire her sharply honed skills. 

• Upvote 2

You must admit she has that wild and randy look tonight. Her hair isn't perfectly combed and dried, as it usually is: it's a bit as if she wants to romp in the hay-stack. And even that she does perfectly. I honestly don't recall seeing her look awkward or unattractive, ever. If you have, please post the pix.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Pepe, you must admit that her blue satin robe looks lovely tonight. Even Paul is in the same room with her for a change instead of soldering in the living room. And it looks like Scooter dog is enjoying her scent.

She'd look good wearing a trash bag 

• Upvote 4