Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

I agree to each their own. But TK doesn't orgasim quick he and Masha went for over 1hr 45 mins last time. 

TK is short for Top Knot who is Masha's Lover. Have you seen them together?

OK, I have seen the guy, but I don´t like his style, nor do I like Masha´s. Sorry, but as an oldfashioned guy, I think enjoyable lovemaking has to be based on true love, TK and Masha are just fucking.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

OK, I have seen the guy, but I don´t like his style, nor do I like Masha´s. Sorry, but as an oldfashioned guy, I think enjoyable lovemaking has to be based on true love, TK and Masha are just fucking.

I think Masha and TK's passion is only equaled by L&T and N&B on RLC... everything else including Masha and Sasha is Meh... and Paul and Leora is double MEH lol!

37 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello everyone ... I think tomorrow is going to be an interesting day .. Leora will give us an incredible show ... I say it because it's Thursday and it's the day I can enjoy Leora in the morning .... Hahaha...
From next week, I'll stop watching it, life is beautiful, the days are longer, good weather, sun, beach, good pub music outdoors, beautiful girls wanting to enjoy life, and that I like more than being behind a screen, where I can not make my fantasies, so for a while I'll stop writing in this forum .... but from time to time I will look at the goddess, to see how it evolves .. it is always A pleasure to enjoy Leora ...
A part of me will explode ....
Leora if you ever read all the nonsense we put in the forum .... A HUGE KISS FOR YOUR PUSSY ... hahaha

Good luck to you Raul....Like you from Friday I will not be on this forum any longer except for a very occasional look in, my reasons are slightly different to yours but nevertheless add up to the same thing.....too much time wasted, when there is  whole life to enjoy out there. Also as I mentioned before, I can see the dynamics of Leora and RLC in particular changing, and not all for the better in my opinion. Yes her sex has got more daring, but she I think has changed, and I am not criticizing her at all or disrespecting her by saying so, just an observation. Its never been all about tits and pussy to me, Its been about the personality of the woman, and that's where I have seen the change. Just an observation...that's all......And of course ,I wish her well.  :heart:  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good luck to you Raul....Like you from Friday I will not be on this forum any longer except for a very occasional look in, my reasons are slightly different to yours but nevertheless add up to the same thing.....too much time wasted, when there is  whole life to enjoy out there. Also as I mentioned before, I can see the dynamics of Leora and RLC in particular changing, and not all for the better in my opinion. Yes her sex has got more daring, but she I think has changed, and I am not criticizing her at all or disrespecting her by saying so, just an observation. Its never been all about tits and pussy to me, Its been about the personality of the woman, and that's where I have seen the change. Just an observation...that's all......And of course ,I wish her well.  :heart:  :biggrin:

I think she is not happy in her relationship. Paul never kissed her before during or after sex. He just got up and left to the bathroom. After taking her shower she looked upset and dissatisfied. They hung out for a while but he never showed her any deep affection which is a basic necessity for women. I'm not sure how he keeps her. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

But over very quickly. You had that right. Her pleasuring him. I suspect she was only fleetingly satisfied, if at all. More a matter of duty or loving giving of attention, than outright pleasure seeking of her own.

Soon into the bathroom to clean up. No long, epic foreplay or lasting entanglement.

Oh well. We're used to it by now. It's their life.

That's such a shame. I wonder if she ever tells Paul what she wants him to do? The guy i'm with now was pretty clueless, i litarally had to take him by the hand and head and other body parts to get him straightened out. And he did the same with me, gotta talk about this stuff out.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I agree.  With the exception of straight couples Leora & Paul, Maya & Stepan and Nelly & Bogden, the rest are all just FUCKERS.

• Upvote 3

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

" Leora " or the " Little One " as I refer to her has always been the only girl on RLC that has interested me, the others apart from Maya and Nelly are just cold slabs of meat without many brain cells between them. but I am seeing a change in " the  little one" that causes slight concern. Yes she has developed her twerking dancing, and gone a step further sexually, but I hope its for the right reason ( herself ) and not because she feels under pressure from other apartments or forces that are not of her own choosing. I hope most sincerely she does not loose her spirit of adventure and her most important features of being natural whilst enjoying life. I would not want to see her become a sad  hard faced " one trick pony " she is far too nice for that. The last month has seen changes in her life which were either her choice or Paul's, but I think that she misses certain things in her life that used to make her happier and gave her stability,and should try to reestablish contact with these things or friends again. I have been fortunate to watch her blossom over the years from a faltering " child " in the early days to a rather special confident well rounded woman, with a fantastic body,and sharp brain......I hope she continues to thrive and stays grounded. Just be yourself Little One. As for me, I will miss the banter on this forum, which in most cases has been fun, and I hope CC thrives in the future, I will continue my subscription in order for me to receive any PMs from past contacts should they so wish. Good luck and good health to you all........especially  " The Little One "

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Howard said:

I agree.  With the exception of straight couples Leora & Paul, Maya & Stepan and Nelly & Bogden, the rest are all just FUCKERS.

I'd add a couple more in to that list, especially Linda and Tibor, theyre 2 real hotties making love! Kinda short, but intense!

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

" Leora " or the " Little One " as I refer to her has always been the only girl on RLC that has interested me, the others apart from Maya and Nelly are just cold slabs of meat without many brain cells between them. but I am seeing a change in " the  little one" that causes slight concern. Yes she has developed her twerking dancing, and gone a step further sexually, but I hope its for the right reason ( herself ) and not because she feels under pressure from other apartments or forces that are not of her own choosing. I hope most sincerely she does not loose her spirit of adventure and her most important features of being natural whilst enjoying life. I would not want to see her become a sad  hard faced " one trick pony " she is far too nice for that. The last month has seen changes in her life which were either her choice or Paul's, but I think that she misses certain things in her life that used to make her happier and gave her stability,and should try to reestablish contact with these things or friends again. I have been fortunate to watch her blossom over the years from a faltering " child " in the early days to a rather special confident well rounded woman, with a fantastic body,and sharp brain......I hope she continues to thrive and stays grounded. Just be yourself Little One. As for me, I will miss the banter on this forum, which in most cases has been fun, and I hope CC thrives in the future, I will continue my subscription in order for me to receive any PMs from past contacts should they so wish. Good luck and good health to you all........especially  " The Little One "

My final piece of advise to people on this " Leora " forum is this........The Little One is one of the only genuine exhibitionists on RLC, the others are either professional models or brain dead skanks, with a couple of exceptions. As such she does what she does for her own pleasure as well as ours, we have not bought and paid for her, and she owes us absolutely nothing. My advice to those who don't like her is simple......don't watch her, but please don't come on this forum and disrespect her with sometimes over the top negative comments and hurtful abuse, it's tantamount to cyber bullying, remember she is a human being with feelings the same as you or I and has done nothing wrong to warrant it. Many of us in the past have critisised Paul also, but we forget that he is her choice and has been for many years, and who are we to critisise him for his lack of sexual prowess and feelings toward her, it's not our business it's theirs. Finally, please remember........Be nice to her, and she will be nice to you.....simple.

• Upvote 3