Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

26 minutes ago, scutus said:

And a look in the mirror in you case still applies !!!!    I, will never divulge my source of information involving your activities. Now this thread is closed.

I, see that Leora has made it home. I, will go see what she has in store for us. Have a great day.

You won't divulge your source because you have no source......Now the thread is closed.

Seems some one does not understand the meaning of the word closed !!!   :sick:

Leora is listening to her choice of music in the guest room, and having a hard time keeping her sexy body from responding to what she hears.

But, then again, I think that no one will complain if she decides to go into the full dance mode.     :shy:

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Seems some one does not understand the meaning of the word closed !!!   :sick:

Leora is listening to her choice of music in the guest room, and having a hard time keeping her sexy body from responding to what she hears.

But, then again, I think that no one will complain if she decides to go into the full dance mode.     :shy:

Yes!! you are right, you appear not to know what closed means, I closed the discussion several posts ago. You must learn to pay more attention to detail.

Closed!!

Well lock the damned thing up forever, then.

For those who are interested in the topic of this forum , instead of a Cheshire cat's ego, Leora has a much lovelier kitty on a full, some might call a naughty display.    :blush:

Yes, I am hurrying back there.  :biggrin:

Usual cat and dog fight going on here, kids. Move along. They both compete for Leora's attention. But neither are woodland creatures, so they are simply frustrated.

Pepe and I understand this, and have formed a peace-pact with one another.

At least our member scutus probably still has a tail. Sadly for the jimbo the cat, I have never seen Leora bake lasagna.

For those who love Leora, just remember you're walking straight into Die Leiden des jungen Werthers. Be advised.

• Upvote 3

Darn it Foamy, you have forced me into the reading of German literary novels. Albeit there are no Linden trees in my neighborhood, advice taken.

ps. yes tail is intact

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

I hope you wake up in the naughtiest mood ever. I'll be watching.

I have to comment again on the word "naughty". I guess you expect Leora to bate, but I have never seen her look naughty before or during bating. She looks beautiful, sensual, sexy, but in no way naughty. Well, maybe that word just does not belong to my vocabulary.

To those who have posted a fine set of pictures, and videos recently. Granted the subject matter is unbeatable. I would like to say that they are appreciated, and THANK YOU. :shy:

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have to comment again on the word "naughty". I guess you expect Leora to bate, but I have never seen her look naughty before or during bating. She looks beautiful, sensual, sexy, but in no way naughty. Well, maybe that word just does not belong to my vocabulary.

Yes, she is all of those things you are suggesting and she can be naughty at times too. But, this is all about Ms. Goddess. If she feels naughty, and I know, she can be and has been naughty in the past. (IMO) Naughty, flirtatious and charming men always end up getting the best girls! Have you ever wondered why? Imagine that there are two guys chatting with a woman. One is good-looking with a great body, while the other has average looks with a great sense of humour bordering on naughtiness. Who do you think will score better? It is a known fact that sense of humour never fails to impress a girl. So, chances are that the one with the sense of humour and fun element to his personality will be picked by the girl, and I do understand and can see your point also. Thx Kalevipoeg for the post. :shy:

• Upvote 1