Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The "Goddess" The patriarch of RLC, unmatched. unsurpassed by no one. The reason I joined, simply put into words "Pure Perfection" of the female anatomy

That "Pure Perfection " of the female anatomy," is now in full sensual motion as only The  "Goddess" is capable of. I, for one who might be somewhat opinionated, will never tire of her performances for our benefit.  :blush:

• Upvote 1

Goodness, I have missed so much, but this I will never tire of. or miss when the opportunity presents itself. Intellectually beautiful and of course my absolute favorite view without question :heart:

• Upvote 2

Plausible theory: It was reported Mon. that Leora was observed inserting a tampon. It is possible that she still has one inserted now. Her hormones were definitely active nearly three hours ago. It is possible she considered clitoral, and anal stimulation to relieve herself. Leaving vaginal out of the equation. That obviously has yet to happen

Fact: We have been presented with what I believe has been the longest marathon of lovely sensual tease she has done. Which is still going on, although much more subtly.

Further proof the " Goddess " is totally un predictable. But, what a beautiful creature she is !!

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

Plausible theory: It was reported Mon. that Leora was observed inserting a tampon. It is possible that she still has one inserted now. Her hormones were definitely active nearly three hours ago. It is possible she considered clitoral, and anal stimulation to relieve herself. Leaving vaginal out of the equation. That obviously has yet to happen

Fact: We have been presented with what I believe has been the longest marathon of lovely sensual tease she has done. Which is still going on, although much more subtly.

Further proof the " Goddess " is totally un predictable. But, what a beautiful creature she is !!

I think she was on track for something to happen then her ADHD kicked in and unfortunately she's  gone done that proverbial skunk hole. Flo's visits usually only last three to four days. 

• Upvote 1

Certainly, there has been a high sexual atmosphere with two girls and one guy in B1, where all three enjoy each other very well. But nothing goes against enjoying the sweet and beautiful Goddess Leora when you show and touch a sensual and sexy lovely spirit. You are so magical to bid the best of the best. Thank you lovely Leora for another wonderful day that gets many of the free and premium members to love you for how incredibly beautiful you are. Have a wonderful day enjoying everything you want from it. ✨?????

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Yes, long bating foreplays are normal for her, but today she had an exceptional whole day program. First she was naked at her laptop for four hours, and a couple of times she stroke her pussy shortly, and I thought she will do it, but no. The slow moves of her half-open pussy towards us behind the camera are so hypnotic and inviting that is impossible to stop watching. Later, when she had put on a t-shirt and undies, her dancing and twerking got extremely hot and wild - maybe in such a motion the tight undies give nice pressure on her pussy, But even the wildest twerking did not lead to bating this time. Disappointing, let us see what will happen tomorrow, She is really from another world compared to other RLC girls. Did you see Belle yesterday when she jumped into the bathtub, took the showerhead (without the head) and started showering on her pussy, A few twitches of her back, one or two short moans, and then it was over in about two minutes. Faster than Smith.

I am not at 100% sure but while she was talking today with Paul by phone she said to him that she thought about they to take English visas??? It happened when she was naked at the kitchen. If anyone has this period of time on video, please to share it! I'd like to make it sure what I've heard.