Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On the subject of football and Leora. There was a classic situation one Sunday afternoon/evening of her watching a game in the old apartment, where she was wearing her pink see-through housecoat and a set of green underwear,and for 80 minutes she teased and denied herself ...and us, even getting up from the couch to get a drink of water and cool down. It was one of the most erotic things I have seen her do. I know our old friend and contributor to CC Prodog would concur with me regarding this. Never seen the underwear since, strangely enough.

Ahh!!! Yes I remember that time  very well it was in the early stages of what we have now. 

The reason you've not seen them is because I own them now :biggrin:

It cost me 10,000 pecans. Never understood why she wanted pecans.... You don't suppose Foamy.... NAH Couldn't be....... 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ahh!!! Yes I remember that time  very well it was in the early stages of what we have now. 

The reason you've not seen them is because I own them now :biggrin:

It cost me 10,000 pecans. Never understood why she wanted pecans.... You don't suppose Foamy.... NAH Couldn't be....... 

And I bet you look nice in them too stinky. I wasn't aware you were a cross dresser. Wait until Foamy gets to hear about this......not from me of course....terribly bad form..what!!

• Upvote 3

Foamy is calculating how he will react to jimbo4 and Pepe's recent remarks.

I suppose I should pray to the Goddess to ask for guidance on this issue. I treasure her communications, even if she's a fake Leora.

(If little squirrel got off on women's lingerie, little squirrel would be hanging out at Barc 1. I don't do feet or used undies. :biggrin:)

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

On the subject of football and Leora. There was a classic situation one Sunday afternoon/evening of her watching a game in the old apartment, where she was wearing her pink see-through housecoat and a set of green underwear,and for 80 minutes she teased and denied herself ...and us, even getting up from the couch to get a drink of water and cool down. It was one of the most erotic things I have seen her do. I know our old friend and contributor to CC Prodog would concur with me regarding this. Never seen the underwear since, strangely enough.

Since the session you refer to, her technique has certainly evolved, but yes this was indeed a classic and was a taste of things to come.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Foamy is calculating how he will react to jimbo4 and Pepe's recent remarks.

I suppose I should pray to the Goddess to ask for guidance on this issue. I treasure her communications, even if she's a fake Leora.

(If little squirrel got off on women's lingerie, little squirrel would be hanging out at Barc 1. I don't do feet or used undies. :biggrin:)

I didn't think you three could keep the peace for very long, does this mean the gloves are off all round?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I didn't think you three could keep the peace for very long, does this mean the gloves are off all round?

Its only handbags at five paces, ( No hitting in the face ) :angel:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Please notice: None of our avatars wear gloves.

Gloves are for Mickey Mouse. He's too scared to ever fight.

Bugs is allowed to wear them because he's a smart dresser, and he is ashamed that he only has four digits per hand.

But I suspect he has an addiction to Anabel's apartment. It's probably bunny love.

• Upvote 3

I've never seen a color of clothes or a design that she couldn't make look good.

If I were a clothing designer, I would hire her as my only model for the runway. And I'd get rich selling my designs the moment she put the clothes on.

• Upvote 5

The clothing option at present, with the contrasting tan lines, leaves little to be desired. But then, it is possible I am biased pertaining to the lovely subject matter.  :shy:

• Upvote 1