Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora doesn't exercise (excluding the periodic leg lifts she does to show us her HooHaa).

She should be doing cardio (which she doesn't).  How do I know?  Even if she was going to a gym on a treadmill or stationary bike, she'd leave the house with a 'gym bag' (which she doesn't). Only time you see her with a bag is when she goes to the pool (or tanning bed).

Hell...everyone should be doing at least 30 min of cardio 4x/week no matter your age.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora doesn't exercise (excluding the periodic leg lifts she does to show us her HooHaa).

She should be doing cardio (which she doesn't).  How do I know?  Even if she was going to a gym on a treadmill or stationary bike, she'd leave the house with a 'gym bag' (which she doesn't). Only time you see her with a bag is when she goes to the pool (or tanning bed).

Hell...everyone should be doing at least 30 min of cardio 4x/week no matter your age.

She did just after Christmas join a gym and went a couple of times a week for around a month, but like many things she got bored with it and stopped, The sad thing is she has been blessed with a fantastic body, and it would be shameful to let it deteriorate, as it surely will in time, without making the effort to slow the process down. Like many people, realisation may come too late.

• Like 1

Don't forget the ballet lessons.

The essential difference between Leora and Maya is that they've been around for a long time, so we old dudes have gotten to know their personality and talents. And liking a person is not the same thing as drooling over a Barc girl who's just here for a temporary stay. I never did one-night stands after I contracted crab lice from the local punch board, anyway.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She did just after Christmas join a gym and went a couple of times a week for around a month, but like many things she got bored with it and stopped, The sad thing is she has been blessed with a fantastic body, and it would be shameful to let it deteriorate, as it surely will in time, without making the effort to slow the process down. Like many people, realisation may come too late.

Her butt has become a bit chubby. Still nice but chubby. That shouldn't be happening (with what looks like great genetics) until her 30s.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Yes, I agree Howard! I don't think, Ms. Goddess, gives a crap, about anyone's post, except people of interest, which is OK with me. If you're getting her wet panties through the mail for free, you rock! I once was told, to seek a Gym, I hated that remark, but I did something about it. I thank the person, till this day for telling me to my face. I feel and look great, and my beautiful partner loves it too. Ms. Goddess is young and can be immature, but that is what I like about her sweet, lovable and enchanting ways. If she's happy with her looks, I will say no more. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The essential difference between Leora and Maya is that they've been around for a long time, so we old dudes have gotten to know their personality and talents. And liking a person is not the same thing as drooling over a Barc girl who's just here for a temporary stay. I never did one-night stands after I contracted crab lice from the local punch board, anyway.

Funny stuff Foamy! LMAO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Well put Jimbo.

Anyone want to help crowd-fund a gym in Barcelona? I've got just the right team of fitness cheerleaders in mind to bring in a lot of members.

Sort of a Real-Life-Workout without the need for cameras.

We'll drag Leora away to attract the old geezers around here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Did you ever get rid of them Foamy? What with you constantly scratching your nut's  ( not for nut's ) and Pepe smelling so bad, its no wonder she would never give you both house room......Now!! Me on the other had....well, that's another matter.

On 8/2/2017 at 1:22 AM, Watcher212 said:

General Chat Comments

"Howard, jimbo4, Foamy T. Squirrel and 1 other commented on General Chat Comments"

You have no idea which apt. they're commenting on.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora and Paul - General Chat Comments
6 hours ago, Howard said:

Her butt has become a bit chubby. Still nice but chubby. That shouldn't be happening (with what looks like great genetics) until her 30s.

Yes, she has put on a little weight over the years, but personally I think it suits her, as far as I am concerned she has the body of a woman now and not of a girl, Her butt still looks magnificent, but she will have to allow me more time watching it gyrate to the music, to enable me to complete my assessment. Purely in the cause of science you understand.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

"Howard, jimbo4, Foamy T. Squirrel and 1 other commented on General Chat Comments"

You have no idea which apt. they're commenting on.

I think the Notifications "Bell" now says the thread.

Remember, you can define which things you wish to be notified about.

As always, if you forget where you are at, go to the top page and you'll see "Home > Forums > Reallifecam.com > Leora & Paul > Leora and Paul - General Chat Comments "

If I am missing something in your post, letsdothis, please explain it to me and we'll try to get that fixed.