Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Beautiful. 

I've thought many times that I can't be attracted to watching her do it again and again, after all it's basically the same thing. But I always end up with a hard-on, watching her fingers rubbing her clit, perking her nipples... 

• Upvote 1

Today she appeared to be be really turned on.  Once she removed her panties she quickly played with her clit and nipples and climaxed in just a few minutes.  Her hips raised off the couch and when she was done she laid there and enjoyed the moment.  After looking out her window for a long time, bottomless, she has returned to the guest room to be on her computer.  I wonder what the view is outside their apartment and if there are other buildings where people can look into her apartment or if it is just a scenic view.  It was a certainly a scenic view for us today.  Thank you Leora.

She is certainly gorgeously attractive and sexy ! The bra and panty set she chose to adorn today is amazing ! She has such good taste in quite a number of things including and especially what she chooses to dress in and wear. What a special woman she is. Her companion Paul should feel very fortunate and grateful to have her.

• Like 1

I do not understand much Russian but I think he complained about her without her panties, and about her masturbating in the living room and then looking at the window I think someone was watching her because she was looking a long time and then laughed

Oh, Paulie's at home? I thought he wouldn't be coming today, since she was masturbating at around 20:00 her time, which is unusually late. 

I wonder how much he knows about her bating. Or how much he suspects. If only Eva could speak... :biggrin:

I don't speak much Russian either and the audio is usually too bad for me to understand (and now even the telly is disturbing), but they're definitely talking about "them", I think about "him" and "her", I think she said "they got married" and they talk about what they (Leora and Paul) like and dislike about "them", how "they" behave/have behaved in such and such situations etc. 

She really lives excited, it would be good for everyone, but she seems to love Paul very much since he is still with him.

the audio is very bad.

Does she go to college or is she trained in something? I always see her doing a thousand different things