Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

You are absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous in your satin teddy and thong... I only get to watch you, once in awhile and you're worth every second I do.. Thank you for being you... :smile:

I have very much been enjoying her satin nightgown or what ever it is as it doesn't cover her bottom :biggrin:. It is fair to say that The Goddess is unique. The only reason others think she is comparable to the rest is because they don't watch her. She is simply in a different league, sexy as hell 365 days a year.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have very much been enjoying her satin nightgown or what ever it is as it doesn't cover her bottom :biggrin:. It is fair to say that The Goddess is unique. The only reason others think she is comparable to the rest is because they don't watch her. She is simply in a different league, sexy as hell 365 days a year.

There are many beautiful women in the world who do not radiate sex appeal, and there are many " ugly" ones who have it in bundles...Leora is both beautiful and sexy, and much of the time she does not realise it......its magical, rather like the gift that the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn had. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You are so right Rock, and I could not agree with you more as to her being so gorgeous and attractive. I have been curious though, as to what she may have enter into her thoughts and mind on this day. May there perhaps be any chance of her allowing her thoughts and mind to wonder into a direction of possibly delving into some of the depths of her sensuality ? If so, will there be perhaps any possibility of her allowing her thoughts and mind to wonder and explore those depths, enough that it instills any desires or urges in her for any enjoyment of satisfaction and fulfillment of ultimate feelings of release and bliss that may only be achieved through some form of, or multiple forms of physical stimulation ? The answers are only available in the lovely and sexy woman's thoughts and mind as for now and as to how she may come to feel as her day proceeds. However it may, she is without a doubt, certainly quite gorgeously attractive and sexy, and a really nice looking woman to have any visions of.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

There are many beautiful women in the world who do not radiate sex appeal, and there are many " ugly" ones who have it in bundles...Leora is both beautiful and sexy, and much of the time she does not realise it......its magical, rather like the gift that the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn had. 

Strangely enough she is at the moment watching Breakfast at Tiffany's starring Audrey Hepburn 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Strangely enough she is at the moment watching Breakfast at Tiffany's starring Audrey Hepburn 

Apparently there was a  message received and then the time was noticed and then abruptly the show was interrupted. So perhaps we now may know the answers to my curiosities now it appears, and so apparently it will be once again likely that there is no time for fans or admirer's this day which will likely lead into a long weekend without much of any as well unfortunately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently there was a  message received and then the time was noticed and then abruptly the show was interrupted. So perhaps we now may know the answers to my curiosities now it appears, and so apparently it will be once again likely that there is no time for fans or admirer's this day which will likely lead into a long weekend without much of any as well unfortunately.

To prevent disappointment I look upon Leora as a gold miner or prospector would look at his everyday task....You know there is a great quantity of gold there to be extracted, and every morning you wonder if this will be the day you strike the "Mother Load ",  Most days she gives you just enough to entice you to return tomorrow and try again. More often than not she will give you a nugget or two, along with a smattering of " Fools Gold ", Some prospectors stay with their stake through thick and thin, and some get tired of constant " fools gold " and decide to call it a day and seek out other veins to tap into, I have found in life that invariably its not all about striking the huge nugget, but about job satisfaction. And although we would all like to strike rich every day, someday's we can just enjoy the  roller-coaster ride she takes us on, and admire the beauty that surrounds us.    

• Like 3