Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

18 hours ago, ulysses32 said:

Loera apenas começando sua agora .. sobre a extremidade do sofá, rabo no ar ... eu estava duro! ... caramba .. Eu realmente gostaria que Paul iria para baixo aqui de vez em quando .. precisa aprender o que sua garota quer. Notado que ela amava um pouco dedo em sua bum hoje também ... talvez ela quer em lá Paul ?? 

de qualquer forma .. minha querida outra metade vai ter uma boa trepada mais tarde .. graças a essa visão agora tenho :)

>> eu aviso logo depois que ela é em seu telefone .. verificar o que todos nós pensamos do desempenho talvez :)

answering the question of the friend there above, I believe that the lord would like to try anal but I do not think it is something that paul short so she never asks

On 04/09/2017 at 11:31 AM, robur said:

Meu palpite seria que ninguém realmente sabe. Ela provavelmente não assistir ou ler algo excitante, mas eu nunca vi a tela do computador quando ela se masturba, por isso é difícil dizer o que é que ela está olhando. Ele passou pela minha cabeça que, se ela assiste a filmes, por que ela não se conectar seu laptop com a TV, para obter uma visão maior? Talvez ela não tem o cabo correto. Ou pode ser que ela não quer nos ver, mas por quê? Então, talvez ela está olhando para algo em que o tamanho realmente não importa, ou seja, ela lê algo - histórias, bate-papos, quem sabe. 

Good morning my friends, I still have the same payment problem, I do not know what to do next, segpay is the only way to pay, right?

Paul is off today?

I think it may be something that she may be embarrassed to show, 
after all she may have desires or feel horny about something that is in her country or that people do not think "normal" or may not be any of it and 
she actually watches something normal or some tale and chat

2 hours ago, Stark46 said:

Good morning my friends, I still have the same payment problem, I do not know what to do next, segpay is the only way to pay, right?

Paul is off today?

I think it may be something that she may be embarrassed to show, 
after all she may have desires or feel horny about something that is in her country or that people do not think "normal" or may not be any of it and 
she actually watches something normal or some tale and chat

Does it say you've been banned when you try to log in?

3 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Message sent ... He reminds me of Paul

Dangerous assumptions, and all been said about other guys before......I don't subscribe to your imaginary relationship between Leora and this guy. Contrary to what some folks might conjure up in thier imaginations,  I am a firm believer that Leora is a One man woman , and that man at this moment and for a good few years past has been Paul.

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Dangerous assumptions, and all been said about other guys before......I don't subscribe to your imaginary relationship between Leora and this guy. Contrary to what some folks might conjure up in thier imaginations,  I am a firm believer that Leora is a One man woman , and that man at this moment and for a good few years past has been Paul.

Paul knows who I'm talking about... message sent.

21 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Paul knows who I'm talking about... message sent.

You have nothing apart from speculation to support your insinuations, what you are doing is not fair to either Leora or Paul, you are trying to instill seeds into his head to annoy him, and at the same time make it seem as though Leora is having a liaison with this guy......totally unfounded and not respectful to either of them. Why not just keep your outlandish thoughts to yourself and leave them alone. Stop trying to build a story out of unsubstantiated flights of fancy. I will not respond any more to you on this matter.