Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Jimbo, this is situation normal for Donzi. His MO has been the same since a year ago. I suspect it is based on his personal life style. Every one else living by his standards. imho

I am getting this impression too. Thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2017 at 1:54 AM, jimbo4 said:

I am still unable to watch the Little One at the hotel I am in, they boast about giving customers free WiFi but it's never adequate, and I can hardly complain and tell them that I need it desperately to keep up with what a stunning Russian girl is up to. So I shall just have to have patience until Friday and pray that she is then in a good frame of mind.

Thinking about the Autumn and Winter that is rapidly approaching in certain parts of the world, I would suggest L and P invest in another carpet for the guest room, at the moment not having one limits the variety she can exhibit, and it will be more comfortable for her to dance on and sit and lay on. They both will have to discipline themselves to remember to shut the door when they are not in there, to prevent Eva ruining it, like she did the last one.

Whaaa!!! What away to cry... Maybe you don't know but I'm in a relationship with a Russian woman and I speak it at a basic level but I understand it at a higher level than I speak. I also have several Russian friends here and in my regular life that are Russian and I send them caps to translate when I don't quiet understand the details. So, no, its not speculation. 

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I must have missed it by minutes. That'll teach me to read a book!

Thank goodness Howard captured it.

After that bate, if she has the strength for more sexual activity within the next 18 hours, then she needs to start wearing a cape.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes, Howard, that was one of the best and it was good to see it live. Also your copy will make for happy viewing more than one more time.

Knowing my tastes I can't put it in my top 10 because I have to see more ass ... and I still think The Goddess's is mighty fine. And honestly I prefer fingers but it was nicely located. I thought it was a bit early so I hadn't checked in. 

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Knowing my tastes I can't put it in my top 10 because I have to see more ass ... and I still think The Goddess's is mighty fine. And honestly I prefer fingers but it was nicely located. I thought it was a bit early so I hadn't checked in. 

Yes it was early and for a minute I thought it might get under my guard, but glad it didn't. Usually an hour later at least.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

After that bate, if she has the strength for more sexual activity within the next 18 hours, then she needs to start wearing a cape.

Sorry Howard, but I cannot quite follow your thoughts. If Leora has the strength for more sexual activity, like she often has with Paul on the same day she has bated, why would she need to start wearing a cape??