Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Paul got home, Leoro moved her sexy body round him a couple of times in that little white "thing" that keeps folling open ;-)
Paul didn't react to it... Now she's dressed in jeans and shirt... 
Temperature went from hot to icecold in 15 minutes.

Tsssss

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I didn't say "deadly." I said "dying." The people who are ethnically and genetically derived from the "Rus" are being replaced by other groups because the "Rus" are not breeding enough to replace their population. This is not unique to Russia. Such changes are happening throughout Europe and North America as a result of immigration and different preferences for family size. For example, here's the United States' demographic evolution:

demographics.PNG  0   219.68 kB

Thanks Foamy and BB, for clearing it up. My sister, is a Genetics teacher, in a major university. This is what she shared with me when I asked her about it, since I was not able to fine your claim, but now I understand.. Like  I said, you guys been around the block, Thanks..:shy:

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

... Je ne dis pas que j'aimais toutes vos chansons bien ...:dodgy:

Il y a 2 heures, BBsq69 a dit :

Eh bien, je préfère son G jeu « n » R à ce qui est maintenant, mais je peux à peine la faute son amour du tapis.

Hello to you two, I intervene on your messages for two reasons, the first reason is the pleasure to see your names on the same page, which reminds me of the good times spent on B2, the second reason is for music, like BB I prefer G. and R, but I must say that I prefer to watch Leora dance on Marilyn Manson. I rarely go to Leora's page so I will take advantage of my message to say that Leora is the person who infuenced me to register on RLC and for that I say thank you Leora and I love your carpet. Naga we have the same taste for women, and I agree with you the guest of the three K was fabulous to follow I hope to see her soon. to later friends here or elsewhere. ..:cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Relax BB, a lot of us go off topic, when Leora is sleeping.. If you don't like the post, say so! What's  amazing to me, is that a few here write as much as me or more and yet, you picked me to sow your dissatisfaction.. Take care people, this forum is not worth my time... At least I thought  it did... l can take criticism, but not stupidity! There's  more to life than pussy, even though, I will choose pussy when it arises. Good day.... :shy:

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello to you two, I intervene on your messages for two reasons, the first reason is the pleasure to see your names on the same page, which reminds me of the good times spent on B2, the second reason is for music, like BB I prefer G. and R, but I must say that I prefer to watch Leora dance on Marilyn Manson. I rarely go to Leora's page so I will take advantage of my message to say that Leora is the person who infuenced me to register on RLC and for that I say thank you Leora and I love your carpet. Naga we have the same taste for women, and I agree with you the guest of the three K was fabulous to follow I hope to see her soon. to later friends here or elsewhere. ..:cool:

Nice post Marty, thanks..Tbh I give all types of music a chance but my true love is rock, heavy rock and metal. My fav. band is Iron Maiden, who I went to see recently...Before I go too far OT, Leora was also how I got hooked on RLC...and strangely, Maya, because she also used to walk around naked where I could see her as a freeloader. But I eventually shifted away from the couples and onto the Barca girls, and together with them, and 3K, that's where I generally focus now, plus Kitty and Ilona...It was strange because back then, as a freeloader, I was desperate for a glimpse of nudity in the kitchen of B1...Then Irma turned up...:biggrin:

Me and BB go back a little way...he took me under his wing when I was a newbie and needed questions answered, and for that, we'll always be mates...:biggrin:

Good times are just around the corner Marty, just stick with it...The forum can be a good place to be again...Don't be fooled by the lack of posters, most are still here, they just might prefer to remain in the background or communicate through PM for the time being until things improve...

• Upvote 1

It was noticed back during the Spring season and has seemed to become more often through-out this past Summer season and up to the present, that the lovely woman usually referenced in this thread has seemed to once again for some reason began acquiring and wearing panties that appear to be more in line of what teenage girls are believed to be known to wear. Perhaps it is because of a difference of comfortableness of those types of under-garments as compared to others. No matter though whether she chooses to wear those types or the types that in appearance are considered more sexy and that are usually more in line of what more mature women wear, as almost always, she makes anything she chooses to wear look good.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Belle après Marty, thanks..Tbh Je donne tous les types de musique une chance, mais mon véritable amour est rock, rock et heavy metal. Mon préféré. groupe est Iron Maiden, qui je suis allé voir récemment ... Avant d'aller trop loin OT, Leora était aussi comment je me suis accroché sur RLC ... et étrangement, Maya, parce qu'elle aussi à se promener nu où je pouvais voir elle comme un resquilleur. Mais je finalement délaissé les couples et sur les filles Barca, et avec eux, et 3K, c'est là que je me concentre maintenant généralement, plus Kitty et ... Ilona Il était étrange, car à l'époque, comme un resquilleur, je désespérais pour un aperçu de la nudité dans la cuisine de B1 ... Puis Irma relevai ...:biggrin:

Moi et BB retourne un peu de chemin ... il m'a pris sous son aile quand j'étais un débutant et besoin des questions réponses, et pour cela, nous serons toujours copains ...:biggrin:

Les bons moments sont juste autour du coin Marty, juste de s'y tenir ... Le forum peut être un bon endroit pour être à nouveau ... Ne vous laissez pas berner par le manque d'affiches, la plupart sont encore là, ils pourraient préfèrent rester en arrière-plan ou communiquer par PM pour le moment que les choses à améliorer ...

thank you for your answer, like you I was a free cams to follow Leora in the old apartment, and the frustration was right with me and my card visa, I liked the couple Anton and Alina and of course the Irma's first visit and maintenance after 10 minutes of presence at a crucial time, I never understood why, but I have good memories of that time. again thank you Leora. Naga I tell you later

• Like 1

3 hours ago, martyen said:

Cheers martyen, thanks for your reference. Of course for me B2 stands for "Belle" 2 but there were a lot of good times and in B1 with Irma and Ilona etc ... and I do tak eyour point about the music.

The Goddess is the sole reason I am with RLC and therefore CC. It was several weeks before I watched anybody else and then I started noticing how entertaining Nelly was and when a new couple Masha and Sasha came I was hooked on someone else while The Goddess was either out or on her down time. Then Ilona came and started to interfere with my sleep as I began to taken an interest in B1. I had avoided subscribing because there really was no need as The Goddess does enough on free cam to keep anyone satisfied but of course Belle arrived in B1 and while it was a little frustrating when she was upstairs again I resisted. People sent me footage of Megan because they knew she was my type but the straw that broke the camel's back was when Belle virtually deserted B1 for B2 and having heard about her exploits in B2 I guess I thought it was time to take the plunge.

After Belle's 2nd visit I left Premium and indeed RLC very occasionally posting on CC but Ilona has enticed me back in and it only took one visit to get me hooked on The Goddess yet again. Two descriptions I have used in the past of her are "effortlessly graceful and "hypnotic" and she is but there are many more. Someone once challenged me about "But what does Leora do?" and I replied with a list of more than 10 things that really were unique to her and that was 2 years ago. She has moved on a lot since.

At the moment RLC does seem in a good place again, Barcelona is getting more exciting and fresh new couples are doing their bit but without The Goddess it just wouldn't be RLC and despite all the rest I think it is her that makes it special and keeps it in my thoughts.  

• Like 2

I would also like to thank naga who has been and continues to be very kind to me and on one more personal note, I have to have powerful glasses on increased fonts and occasionally a magnifying glass just to read what I am writing but somehow I always see The Goddess as clear as daylight as I am sure I will for the rest of my life ... I actually calculated I have spent 1% of my life watching her.

• Like 1