Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I see now same old same old. Same stuff, different day.

I may be wrong. But real life, in my opinion, eventually becomes routine. If one is still employed, then ones schedule those days revolve around working hours. We habit the same group of bars, or pubs. We shop at the same stores. We now also spend many of our waking hours on the cell phones. ( I do not own one) but am guilty of spending an ample amount of time enjoying all the facets of her life she chooses to share with us. Whether it be playing with Eva, tending to Paul, sensually teasing, or bating. How exciting would each of our lives be to some one watching us 24/7 ?

I. keep asking myself. How many different ways is Leora expected to create a new venue each, and every day of her life?  Especially after having been on camera 24/7/365 for four years. In reality, I don't think she is expected by, or required by RLC, to be in front of the camera 24/7.

She is a beautiful, sensual, and talented lady. Who has chosen  to share her intimacy, and talents with her viewing audience. But I do not expect her to be performing sexually 24/7. That would not be close to reality in any shape, or form.

Considering the fact that she reads books pertaining to quantum physics, suggests to me that we will never totally understand what she is thinking, or outguess what her next whim will be. But, I have not given up trying to.  

Each has their own reason for watching RLC, and their expectations of what they expect the tenants to do. That being the case, each has to decide if it is how they want to spend their time, and subscription costs, if that is part of the issue.

I repeat. This is my opinion.       Have fun, enjoy life.   Take time to enjoy the aroma of the rose.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

I may be wrong. But real life, in my opinion, eventually becomes routine. If one is still employed, then ones schedule those days revolve around working hours. We habit the same group of bars, or pubs. We shop at the same stores. We now also spend many of our waking hours on the cell phones. ( I do not own one) but am guilty of spending an ample amount of time enjoying all the facets of her life she chooses to share with us. Whether it be playing with Eva, tending to Paul, sensually teasing, or bating. How exciting would each of our lives be to some one watching us 24/7 ?

I. keep asking myself. How many different ways is Leora expected to create a new venue each, and every day of her life?  Especially after having been on camera 24/7/365 for four years. In reality, I don't think she is expected by, or required by RLC, to be in front of the camera 24/7.

She is a beautiful, sensual, and talented lady. Who has chosen  to share her intimacy, and talents with her viewing audience. But I do not expect her to be performing sexually 24/7. That would not be close to reality in any shape, or form.

Considering the fact that she reads books pertaining to quantum physics, suggests to me that we will never totally understand what she is thinking, or outguess what her next whim will be. But, I have not given up trying to.  

Each has their own reason for watching RLC, and their expectations of what they expect the tenants to do. That being the case, each has to decide if it is how they want to spend their time, and subscription costs, if that is part of the issue.

I repeat. This is my opinion.       Have fun, enjoy life.   Take time to enjoy the aroma of the rose.  :rolleyes:

I think that the original post that started the current debate was whether it was worthwhile continuing to pay for premium membership to RLC when in the persons opinion it is possibly now not value for money. IMHO, if a person is not a premium member of the site then naturally they have no cause to complain or gripe at all, because anything at all in life that is free is not to be sniffed at, and to a certain extent she does make use of the gratis rooms on a generous basis.

If on the other hand a person is paying to be a premium member, then that person has the right to assess the present return for their money, and indeed would be stupid not to. I think that it is fair to say that whilst I can agree with what you say about it not being a 24/7 sex site, it is also fair to say that the person who initiated the complain is entitled to his view that he correctly states that over time the " sexual " returns for whatever reason have diminished and the dynamics of the apartment have altered also, thereby prompting him to question the value of the premium membership.

Its also worth considering the fact that some people, and I am one of them, only joined RLC to watch Leora, and have none or very little interest in the other apartments . 

Yes she is still good to look at, in all aspects of what she does, when she is at home, and that is the crucial part, when she is at home. But is that still worth paying for ???

From the looks of it, the jury is still out. Lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

A fair minded and good response of which much of which I agree scutus my friend. For it is true that she is undoubtedly an interesting woman in a number of different ways other that just her attractiveness. And that was also what was meant when I made the expressions of activities of interest or interesting activities and/or situations which is why I usually try to make it a point of mentioning that other than merely just her looks, she is intelligent, talented, and with a wonderful outlook on life for the most part. Because it has not been just the sensual activities which have diminished or declined since around between the summer of 2016 and this time last year and leading up to the present, to perhaps half or less than what used to occur in times past, but also in the other activities such as her arts and crafts, dancing, and even exercising. I, as I am sure do others, find those activities interesting as well though probably not quite as stimulating, but interesting none the less. But from my perspective, most of all of the more interesting aspects and situations have been diminished quite a bit unfortunately. That was my intent and meaning my friend. Also, I like your analogy of taking time to enjoy an aroma of life as well as life itself, of which I agree with whole-heartedly also. :shy:

• Like 3

Maybe I am being a little less cynical here, which is an unusual position for me. All i see is that The Goddess has become more entertaining over the years. When I started to watch she actually did less reading, less painting, her cleaning was more routine, she was a little more restricted in what she did on camera. But she slept from 5 or 6 a.m. (yes often she would be on the couch 3 or 4 hours earlier but she wan't getting much sleep) as Paul was usually on his PC every night during this period until usually until 11 to 1 p.m. She would often enter the bedroom some time during that period. So let us face it her sleeping habits were mighty strange perhaps due to a fear of the dark.The only (non-seasonal because she does vary from summer to winter) change I really noticed was when Paul got a job and she started getting up with him spending maybe an hour awake before napping again until midday. 

Regarding the other couples a lot of them seemed to have just drifted into going. TBH I think if it wasn't for her friends participation in the project D&D would have gone long ago. S&H just seemed to have sex and never left the bed and it was thus the same day after day, Z&L have seemed to be winding down for a long time. However look at the most watched every day and you will still see The Goddess up there constantly matching the very different and far more manufactured (by which I mean the girls have - well had (some of them are staying overlong) - little time to make an impression) fare that we see in Barcelona. I am cynical about 3 girls in a tub masturbating but that cynicism is not enough to stop me enjoying the experience. However it is not quite like the wild scenes we saw at Vanessa's where the scenes looked far more random and out of control as befits real life.

Simply though The Goddess can do what she wants as long as she wants. She is totally in control and we should just be grateful.  

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe I am being a little less cynical here, which is an unusual position for me. All i see is that The Goddess has become more entertaining over the years. When I started to watch she actually did less reading, less painting, her cleaning was more routine, she was a little more restricted in what she did on camera. But she slept from 5 or 6 a.m. (yes often she would be on the couch 3 or 4 hours earlier but she wan't getting much sleep) as Paul was usually on his PC every night during this period until usually until 11 to 1 p.m. She would often enter the bedroom some time during that period. So let us face it her sleeping habits were mighty strange perhaps due to a fear of the dark.The only (non-seasonal because she does vary from summer to winter) change I really noticed was when Paul got a job and she started getting up with him spending maybe an hour awake before napping again until midday. 

Regarding the other couples a lot of them seemed to have just drifted into going. TBH I think if it wasn't for her friends participation in the project D&D would have gone long ago. S&H just seemed to have sex and never left the bed and it was thus the same day after day, Z&L have seemed to be winding down for a long time. However look at the most watched every day and you will still see The Goddess up there constantly matching the very different and far more manufactured (by which I mean the girls have (well had some of them are staying overlong) little time to make an impression) fare that we see in Barcelona. I am cynical about 3 girls in a tub masturbating but that cynicism is not enough to stop me enjoying the experience. However it is not quite like the wild scenes we saw at Vanessa's where the scenes looked far more random and out of control as befits real life.

Simply though The Goddess can do what she wants as long as she wants. She is totally in control and we should just be grateful.  

You are absolutely right BB, but you are speaking from the position of a " gratis " member I believe, which was not the concern of the originator of the post, it was a matter of whether you would pay to see her now? He had his doubts as to whether she is indeed value for money or strictly a freebie. I have my own opinion on her status, which is a mixture, inasmuch as I agree that in the early stages she did less when she used to sometimes sleep until 1400 and then start her day, but we have become used to different scenario's now,and I concur with Nicholas that she has during the last year not only changed the dynamics of the apartment, where on the plus side she does more sexually than she used to, and by that I mean in variation not in amount, but recently the exercises have ceased practically, the dancing is at a minimum and the excitement of her doing a sly one when Paul was in bed is now a rarity whereas it was commonplace. 

I also understand where Scutus is coming from, and agree with much of what he says, but again he is talking as a freebie.She has many wonderful attributes and is a very special lady, but, is she worth paying money to watch? Obviously some people are not so sure. I am reserving my judgment for the present time, as I think there is more to come.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are absolutely right BB, but you are speaking from the position of a " gratis " member I believe, which was not the concern of the originator of the post, it was a matter of whether you would pay to see her now?

I know this but I have said in my post yesterday that I would not pay just to see The Goddess as things stand because we see the best of her anyway and I speak as someone who loves showers. However take the GR away and I think the temptation to subscribe would have been overwhelming. From a financial point of view it would not be possible as things stand for me to go a whole year - well if confronted with a whole year of standard and half a year of premium. I know it's not double the price but you get my meaning.

I really think that Replay should come with Standard - it would be pretty easy to limit it to the Standard apartments and charge less. I think Replay is overpriced but then I wouldn't take Premium without Replay. I think maybe something like $55 Premium including Replay and $35 Standard including Replay would be much fairer.

Let me express an apology for going off-topic from the usual dialogue of this thread, but I would like to mention something of which I find somewhat humorous and therefore possibly may be somewhat interesting. A little earlier, I thought I had noticed in the thumbs of what appeared to look to be a dancers pole now in the middle of the LR floor of the L & T residence. I then checked-in there long enough to see that it in fact is. It is known that they enjoy dancing quite a bit, but to my knowledge has never been anything along the lines of that type of dancing. Now, it has riled my curiosity on what they or she is now up to there. LOL But now she has just went and changed from wearing her pink terry-cloth sunsuit, to wearing a very sexy shear lingerie outfit. Oh my my indeed. Perhaps she is going to perform some sort of show for him, or just trying to learn pole dancing for some other reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

the excitement of her doing a sly one when Paul was in bed is now a rarity whereas it was commonplace. 

As I remember she went through a brief period of more and more daring incidents until she got caught. A few months later she did start again but I never felt the adrenaline rush of danger again and unless things changed in the 3 months I wasn't watching, I would never call these commonplace events.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

As I remember she went through a brief period of more and more daring incidents until she got caught. A few months later she did start again but I never felt the adrenaline rush of danger again and unless things changed in the 3 months I wasn't watching, I would never call these commonplace events.

I didn't mean they were commonplace after she got caught, but they certainly were prior to that fateful evening, She has since in that time done it twice if my memory serves me right, not counting when I have been out of the country and unable to observe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1