Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

JIMBO, TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I have a Standard RLC membership. AND YES, if Leora and Paul's apartment were the only apartment it would still be worth the price. I can not say that for the Premium apartments, nor will I ever pay for a Premium RLC membership unless there is a drastic change in that line up.   :dodgy:

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are absolutely right BB, but you are speaking from the position of a " gratis " member I believe, which was not the concern of the originator of the post, it was a matter of whether you would pay to see her now? He had his doubts as to whether she is indeed value for money or strictly a freebie. I have my own opinion on her status, which is a mixture, inasmuch as I agree that in the early stages she did less when she used to sometimes sleep until 1400 and then start her day, but we have become used to different scenario's now,and I concur with Nicholas that she has during the last year not only changed the dynamics of the apartment, where on the plus side she does more sexually than she used to, and by that I mean in variation not in amount, but recently the exercises have ceased practically, the dancing is at a minimum and the excitement of her doing a sly one when Paul was in bed is now a rarity whereas it was commonplace. 

I also understand where Scutus is coming from, and agree with much of what he says, but again he is talking as a freebie.She has many wonderful attributes and is a very special lady, but, is she worth paying money to watch? Obviously some people are not so sure. I am reserving my judgment for the present time, as I think there is more to come.

Jimbo, How did you come to the conclusion that I was" talking as a freebie" ?  I did not comment either way as to my RLC membership status in the entry to which you quoted.   Maybe "Puddy cat" confused.   :biggrin:

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Jimbo, How did you come to the conclusion that I was" talking as a freebie" ?  I did not comment either way as to my RLC membership status in the entry to which you quoted.   Maybe "Puddy cat" confused.   :biggrin:

Yes, perhaps I did get confused, for which I apologise, I thought you once mentioned a while ago you didn't have membership, my mistake....perhaps you have a special  " slugs " rate ? :biggrin:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, perhaps I did get confused, for which I apologise, I thought you once mentioned a while ago you didn't have membership, my mistake....perhaps you have a special  " slugs " rate ? 

Oh, but Puddy cat is confused again. The family "Scutus" is not a " slug " but rather a hard shelled bivalve whose shell resembles a Roman shield. PLease check Wikipedia. I, will have to turn my avatar loose on you. Perhaps our striped friend will provide you shelter.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Oh, but Puddy cat is confused again. The family "Scutus" is not a " slug " but rather a hard shelled bivalve whose shell resembles a Roman shield. PLease check Wikipedia. I, will have to turn my avatar loose on you. Perhaps our striped friend will provide you shelter.  :biggrin:

c126470c.jpg
c126470a.jpg

Elephant Slug, Shield Slug, Ducksbill Limpet (Scutus sp.)

Order:VETIGASTROPODA
Superfamily:FISSURELLOIDEA
Family:Fissurellidae

PHOTO

Scutus antipodes, grows to over 12cm in length. The lower photo shows part of the white shell which is usually completely hidden by flaps of skin. Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Photo: Heather McLennan

Scutus is not a slug but a marine snail with a white shield-like shell on its back. The shell is usually covered by flaps of the mantle, but they sometimes withdraw slightly to expose part of the shell as in the lower photo. It belongs to the family Fissurellidae which includes the Slit-Limpets and Keyhole Limpets so named because their limpet-shaped shells have either a slit or apical 'keyhole' to allow the discharge of exhalant water from the mantle cavity. Scutus has just a notched shell. The Australian species, Scutus antipodes, grows to over 12cm in length.

I am not sure why it is called an Elephant Slug by some popular authors, perhaps because like most fissurellids it has a quite prominent snout. The other two common names refer to the shell. Like all marine snails, the eyes sit raised from the skin on the swollen base of each head tentacle.

Many fissurellids are sponge feeders, but the general consensus is that Scutus is an algal grazer

No confusion from my point of view. ::)

• Like 1

Quote taken directly from the definition you so pompously, and in your haste, failed to notice. " Scutus is not a slug but a marine snail with a white shield- like shell on its back. Poor Poor Puddy Cat is confused again. Perhaps a diet would help his capability of not jumping to conclusions. :biggrin:

AND JUST WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SUBJECT OF THIS FORUM. RANTS AND RAVES IS WAITING ON YOU. :angry:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quote taken directly from the definition you so pompously, and in your haste, failed to notice. " Scutus is not a slug but a marine snail with a white shield- like shell on its back. Poor Poor Puddy Cat is confused again. Perhaps a diet would help his capability of not jumping to conclusions. :biggrin:

AND JUST WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SUBJECT OF THIS FORUM. RANTS AND RAVES IS WAITING ON YOU. :angry:

Easy to get you rattled isn't it slug,   Scutus antipodes, commonly known as the elephant slug is a large, slug-like animal found in a range of marine habitats from rocky shores to coral reef crests. It is often found under rocks or in small crevices from low tide to 20 meters in depth. The elephant slug has a pitch black mantle covering most of its body while occasionally exposing its hard white shell underneath. It forsakes its day time refuge to feed on algae during the night time low tide. Although fairly abundant, its distribution is limited to the coastline of Australia. 

As part of the fissurellidae family, the elephant slug is commonly referred to as slit, keyhole, or false-limpet. Fissurellidae is a family of gastropods, a class consisting of snails and slugs of all shapes and sizes. The elephant snail is unique from most true limpets in that the mantle slit is associated with the animals posterior end (back).

A slug by any other name. Live with it, I have to live with being fat. :biggrin:

And jumping to conclusions is something I learned from you, 

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, NONE OF THIS IS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SUBJECT. MY POINT IS MADE, I WILL SAY NO MORE ON THE SUBJECT.

35 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well I got that Paul would be at home today all wrong. The guy went to bed at 2 am, how the hell does he manage to stay awake at work.

It has appeared that he sleeps for at least 6 hours or more before getting up and getting dressed and leaving for the day. Then, when he returns, much of the times he eats and then goes back to sleep for an additional 2, 3, or 4 hours unless he just sleeps straight through until the next day. He does not have employment that requires any physical exertion or activities, so it can be believed when I say, he gets plenty of rest. Also, it's not unusual that he sleeps 10 to 12 hours or more on his days off, of which he is off at least 3 days each week.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well I got that Paul would be at home today all wrong. The guy went to bed at 2 am, how the hell does he manage to stay awake at work.

Well I would usually be still awake at 4 a.m. but worked 10-6.30 and lived a 10 minute drive from work - it wasn't healthy.

• Like 1