Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

41e715dc5e33f57c077d48d082265b49.gif

Oh S*** !!!  I have to say that is definitely a case of "Fire In The Hole" !  LOL  What a Dumb*** to say the least !  LOL  I'd wager he didn't have a good explanation for the 2nd or 3rd degree burns he received in those locations at a medical clinic or hospital  !  Maybe he is another brother of Kim Jong Un , aka "Rocketman".  LOL  That's a damn good one StnCld !  LMAO  

• Like 2

I've always believed and stated that the lovely juli' is not only quite attractive, but quite intelligent as well. The serving tray she has acquired and is now using for her tea or java beverages and snacks in some of her favorite places is just one good indicator of how slick she really is. I have developed quite a bit of admiration for her in a number of ways of which those several attributes are just some. Perhaps if I had the affections of her and her mate had a feather where the sun don't shine, we may both be tickled.

• Like 2

(THINKING OUT LOUD) A beautiful Saturday, my girlfriend's parents are in town. I did what any honest man would do, not feelin it, honey, go ahead without me. Yes! Leora's Lingerie is not about seducing men, it's about embracing womanhood. Wear your fabulous Lingerie, even if no one is going to see it. Text me in your dreams, so I'll never wake up. :smile:

• Like 1

The amazing thing about having a dog is even though neither of you speak the same language, you develop this deep connection that you will never have with humans. Please give Eva a hug for me ... (Eva is the dog's name, right?) Thanks.... With Paul, Cuddle often, Kiss a lot, be naughty, Have a lot of dirty sex, Love deeply, be happy. :smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

The amazing thing about having a dog is even though neither of you speak the same language, you develop this deep connection that you will never have with humans. Please give Eva a hug for me ... (Eva is the dog's name, right?) Thanks.... With Paul, Cuddle often, Kiss a lot, be naughty, Have a lot of dirty sex, Love deeply, be happy. :smile:

I like your style Rock, a great romantic. Fair play to you. ::)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I like your style Rock, a great romantic. Fair play to you. ::)

I only learned from the best! You, Nick, Scutus, BB, Foamy, Stn Cld, Howard, Hilleman, Kale, Ashley, Pepe, to name a few. I know, sometimes I get excited about  things I cannot control. I live for the moment! My fiancee, who is beautiful in every way, understands my needs, with an open book. No surprises, only trust. It really takes an extraordinary woman to forgive you numerous of times... Most of you already found that Women, I would like to believe, I have too... If I was single and Leora was single, I would be on the next flight out. So, I can spill all of my Love into your heart. :smile:

• Like 1