Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey Pepe ---- looks to me like she's having trouble signing on to your web site. She's obviously frustrated. I would think she would be fluent in French by now...Time for that customer service help call...

Guess I will have to raise a stink about that no pun intended. :) 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well I must admit that I stand corrected from some of the comments of which I made earlier. She certainly proved me wrong on some of them.

Me too, she played us beautiflly mate

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey Pepe ---- looks to me like she's having trouble signing on to your web site. She's obviously frustrated. I would think she would be fluent in French by now...Time for that customer service help call...

Hang on Leora "Help is on it's Way..... another old Australia song by the Little River Band

• Like 2

She knows she's loved here.

She does what she wants and we acquiesce.

It gives us a chance to forget about the worries of the day; the complexity, the challenges that face our intellect at work and at home...it allows us to be mind-numbed zombies of love for a few minutes. You know, kind of like being in junior high school when you get a super-hot substitute teacher.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well, I'm off to bed. Let me know if anything fun happens in the GR so I can think about strangling myself at breakfast tomorrow. Thank you.

Sleep well mate