Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it's bang on here. I was going to say you could try a VPN from another country but RLC spot VPNs although I am not sure why that's an issue.

As you know, RLC tightly controls access to their site. A VPN connection can be detected. Anything that could hide an IP address of someone logging in will most likely be rejected.  The "freezing" has been going on for hours and has turned today into a bloody shambles.

• Like 1

Prodog, I agree 100%. Fortunately, I believe Leora has declared today a cleaning day. Plus of course her sensual distractions. In either case I'm going to go get some sleep. It being in the late wee hours of the morning here. Maybe, just maybe RLC will get this mess straightened out.

40 minutes ago, Prodog said:

As you know, RLC tightly controls access to their site. A VPN connection can be detected. Anything that could hide an IP address of someone logging in will most likely be rejected.  The "freezing" has been going on for hours and has turned today into a bloody shambles.

Oh I see. I can change my IP address if I chose so I assumed security of login access was just via that code they display on the screen. I think they used to use IP addresses to detect over use by guests but not any more.

3 hours ago, Prodog said:

Not necessarily true. One can use a VPN successfully (more often then you think) to view RLC.

• Like 1

Good morning friends, someone knows some other means of payment without being by the segpay?
they do not solve my problem and to stay without seeing leora for the other corners of the house is pesismo, I want to make the payment and the guys do not leave T.T

Well I must say, there can be no doubt that the lovely juli' has been in quite a mood for dancing this day there. Other than some of her regular tidying up chores, that is mostly what she has done for quite some time now this day. As always, along with her truly appealing looks, she is certainly amazingly attractive when she chooses to do so. She is without a doubt a special woman whom I have much admiration for.

• Like 2

Every time I watch you, which is not much, you take my breath away looking amazing in your sexy lingerie. Just be yourself! Sorry, for sounding harsh. I always prefer someone who can think for themselves, not for an individual who tells you what to do or wear. (In my opinion) Most here already know this, so, they move on to other apartments. I can't blame them.... Hope to see you again, in the near future... I know, you can't please every alpha male and I can't compete with these so-called Baby Boomers. But I do enjoy their intellect. Good luck! :smile:

6 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Every time I watch you, which is not much, you take my breath away looking amazing in your sexy lingerie. Just be yourself! Sorry, for sounding harsh. I always prefer someone who can think for themselves, not for an individual who tells you what to do or wear. (In my opinion) Most here already know this, so, they move on to other apartments. I can't blame them.... Hope to see you again, in the near future... I know, you can't please every alpha male and I can't compete with these so-called Baby Boomers. But I do enjoy their intellect. Good luck! :smile:

I was part of those Baby Boom Years.  Now I am just waiting for my Pension to begin.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was part of those Baby Boom Years.  Now I am just waiting for my Pension to begin.   :biggrin:

I can respect that... My Dad always told me to listen, you might just learn something from Baby Boomers. He was right! Sincerely...:smile: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I can respect that... My Dad always told me to listen, you might just learn something from Baby Boomers. He was right! Sincerely...:smile: 

It depends on the country I think. Certainly by most definitions I qualify. In the UK there was a boom '46-'50 for obvious reasons but then a sharp dip until 1957 which then continued to about 1973 peeking at about 1963 as high as the post war level. In the US I think it's commonly set at '46-'64. 
There's a lot of rubbish spoken about the power and wealth of the Baby Boomers but you know what I would swap in an instant growing up in '70s and early '80s Britain for growing up now. we Baby Boomers went through a lot of shit to get where we are and didn't fucking moan that we couldn't buy a house at 25 - we were lucky to have a job and in the '70s lucky to have a light! Nor did we spend £400 on a fucking phone. Kids are fucking lucky nowadays and I wished they'd shut up. Once they get to 40 and don't own a home come back to me, but not after you've spent £20K on your third fucking wedding. Rant over.

• Like 2