Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Cela fait un moment que Leora n'est plus visible. Je pense qu'elle est parti dans sa chambre. Quelqu'un sait t'il ce qu'elle fait.

Dodo ou caresses ???

Sleeping or masturbating ???

Ou alors, a t'elle rejoint Paul pour un petit calin coquin.

En tout cas, Paul est revenu devant son ordi et Leora est dans sa baignoire.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

2 new cams. A nice present for those who pay which is fair enough. Not quite where I would have put them but I hope to see them christened next week :biggrin:

I think perhaps if possible the new one in the GR could have been placed with a better view lengthwise of the couch, as with a zoom, it is already almost possible to capture the same angle on the existing one, but the extra one in the LR is excellent, :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

RLC's move to capitalize on The Goddess to get more paying customers. My guess is, it will be a profitable move.

Now it is up to Leora to take full advantage of the new additions. My guess is that she, not too subtly, will soon put them to the test. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I think perhaps if possible the new one in the GR could have been placed with a better view lengthwise of the couch, as with a zoom, it is already almost possible to capture the same angle on the existing one, but the extra one in the LR is excellent, :biggrin:

Thinking about close ups of The Goddess's arse is almost too much to bear. We might even get them with the new KitchenCam if we're lucky enough.

• Like 1