Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

12 hours ago, xdjrnix said:

To Foamy T. Squirrel:

Leora is a narcissist, performing before the cameras.

IN MY OPINION - We ALL have little bit of narcissism. The ONLY difference, Leora choose to share hers with the world.The reason narcissists are so judgmental of others is that’s the only way they can sustain the desperately required fiction of their perfection.They’re truly masters in keeping their self-contempt secret from themselves through regularly finding people in forums whom they can project it to. And to continually safeguard themselves from a reality that so frequently contradicts their grandiose assumptions and pretensions, they’re obliged to adopt a massive defense system, which they maintain with extraordinary rigidity. Deep down, most narcissists don’t really like themselves, let alone love themselves. And the more they boast, brag, and put others down, the more likely they’re trying to make up for deeper, largely hidden feelings of inferiority or unlovability. To point out one of her narcissist's characteristic. (besides not wearing underwears, always changing clothes, wearing glasses) Would be playing with the Dog. A dog’s readiness to accept you, and to give and receive love, exists totally independent of any efforts to cajole it to do so. Canines don’t know or care whether you’re having a bad hair day, or what clothes you’re wearing, or whether you’re rich or poor. As long as you give them some attention and don’t abuse them, they’re delighted to be your best friend. There’s really no need to try to please them or to win their affection. Simply throwing the occasional ball for them in front of the Cam to fetch will do the job nicely. (NICELY) It only makes sense then that such pets can temper whatever narcissistic inclinations she might possess. Simply showing up for the Cams vs. showing off the Cams. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they leave you. If you have any of these traits BELOW then you're a narcissist.

TRAITS -1. An insatiable appetite for the attention of other people. 2. Generally prone to extreme feelings of jealousy. 3. Behave as if they deserve special treatment. 4. Commonly exaggerate their achievements, talents, and importance. 5. Extremely sensitive. 6. Have fantasies regarding their own intelligence, success, power, and good looks. 7. It does not take much for a person with NPD to feel rejected. Lack empathy - (empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of other people.) People with NPD disregard other people's feelings. 8. Many believe that only others - "SPECIAL PEOPLE" - are really able to understand their uniqueness. 9. May consider themselves as very skilled in romance; more skilled than anybody else. 10. Most people see narcissists' goals as selfish ones. 11. Obsessed with themselves. 12. Respond to criticism with ANGER, HUMILIATION, and SHAME. (sounds familiar) 13. Seem arrogant. 14. Tend to seek out praise and positive reinforcement from others. 15. They may be perceived by others as tough-minded or without emotion. 16. Usually, expect others to agree with them and go along with what they want. 17.Very easily hurt. 18. Whatever they crave or yearn, must be the best. Like I said, most people in this world have these traits, including The Goddess. Please don't come to me, with a cavalier attitude. Because I am also a narcissist! We all have our problems. So, enjoy the entertainment, as much as Howard enjoys my Videos. Lol. I'll get back with you later Howard. I am in the middle of being a narcissist. Peace..
:cool:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

IN MY OPINION - we ALL have little bit of narcissist.The ONLY difference, Leora choose to share hers with the world.The reason narcissists are so judgmental of others is that’s the only way they can sustain the desperately required fiction of their perfection.They’re truly masters in keeping their self-contempt secret from themselves through regularly finding people in forums whom they can project it to. And to continually safeguard themselves from a reality that so frequently contradicts their grandiose assumptions and pretensions, they’re obliged to adopt a massive defense system, which they maintain with extraordinary rigidity. Deep down, most narcissists don’t really like themselves, let alone love themselves. And the more they boast, brag, and put others down, the more likely they’re trying to make up for deeper, largely hidden feelings of inferiority or unlovability. To point out one of her narcissist's characteristic. (besides not wearing underwears, always changing clothes, wearing glasses) Would be playing with the Dog. A dog’s readiness to accept you, and to give and receive love, exists totally independent of any efforts to cajole it to do so. Canines don’t know or care whether you’re having a bad hair day, or what clothes you’re wearing, or whether you’re rich or poor. As long as you give them some attention and don’t abuse them, they’re delighted to be your best friend. There’s really no need to try to please them or to win their affection. Simply throwing the occasional ball for them in front of the Cam to fetch will do the job nicely. (NICELY) It only makes sense then that such pets can temper whatever narcissistic inclinations she might possess. Simply showing up for the Cams vs. showing off the Cams. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they leave you. If you have any of these traits BELOW then you're a narcissist.

TRAITS -1. An insatiable appetite for the attention of other people. 2. Generally prone to extreme feelings of jealousy. 3. Behave as if they deserve special treatment. 4. Commonly exaggerate their achievements, talents, and importance. 5. Extremely sensitive. 6. Have fantasies regarding their own intelligence, success, power, and good looks. 7. It does not take much for a person with NPD to feel rejected. Lack empathy - (empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of other people.) People with NPD disregard other people's feelings. 8. Many believe that only others - "SPECIAL PEOPLE" - are really able to understand their uniqueness. 9. May consider themselves as very skilled in romance; more skilled than anybody else. 10. Most people see narcissists' goals as selfish ones. 11. Obsessed with themselves. 12. Respond to criticism with ANGER, HUMILIATION, and SHAME. (sounds familiar) 13. Seem arrogant. 14. Tend to seek out praise and positive reinforcement from others. 15. They may be perceived by others as tough-minded or without emotion. 16. Usually, expect others to agree with them and go along with what they want. 17.Very easily hurt. 18. Whatever they crave or yearn, must be the best. Like I said, most people in this world have these traits, including The Goddess. Please don't come to me, with a cavalier attitude. Because I am also a narcissist! We all have our problems. So, just enjoy the entertainment, as much as Howard enjoys my Videos. Lol. I'll get back with you later Howard. I am in the middle of being a narcissist. Peace..

Very informative and articulate....I would think we can all, if we are honest, see certain traits among those listed that could be applied to oneself...and certainly  "Leora" is not exempt, but at the end of the day it's all about balance. if the positives of an individual outweigh the negatives, then that person is fine as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately there are a very small number of people in life who have very little positive attributes, which makes it virtually impossible to appreciate their existence, but that's what makes the world go round.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

She was ill for much of the second half of last September. She still got naked (a real trooper) but was clearly ill. She spent much of the time in bed watching movies with Paul.

Good memory BB, you missed it by one Month. It was Oct 10, 2016 - While being ill, she was watching a Video that was playing the song, Moon River. I know this because I have the Video of her lying in bed, listening and watching the Video, with a humble smile...:cool:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, xdjrnix said:

To Foamy T. Squirrel:

Leora is a narcissist, performing before the cameras.

Maybe so. But but Narcissists are primarily mono-polar, and they are voracious social animals. Narcissists don't choose anonymity, they don't just do social media, they seek attention from everywhere. They party. They host more cocktail parties than you'll ever see on "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

They become great politicians this way. But Leora doesn't operate that way.

I think she does this to relieve a psychological repression born of conflict. Her morals are damn near "Presbyterian minister's daughter." She's a social shut-in (that's the only thing she shares with Paul.) She has ONE friend, and that lady is a friend for life. She does not like cam whores or loose women. But RLC gives her a chance to expose her inner daemon. She's not faking with her intellect or her artistic arts. Or her nudity around the house.

I don't think she's a narcissist, but rather a bipolar mind that is complex and confusing.

I certainly grant you the fact that all we can do here is toss around opinions and ideas, and any supposition about her could be very, very wrong. Such is our life locked in a house of smoke and mirrors. She is the most complicated mind we've seen on RLC yet. And therein lies her power.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe so. But but Narcissists are primarily mono-polar, and they are voracious social animals. Narcissists don't choose anonymity, they don't just do social media, they seek attention from everywhere. They party. They host more cocktail parties than you'll ever see on "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

I think she does this to relieve a psychological repression born of conflict. Her morals are damn near "Presbyterian minister's daughter." She's a social shut-in (that's the only thing she shares with Paul.) She has ONE friend, and that lady is a friend for life. She does not like cam whores or loose women. But RLC gives her a chance to expose her inner daemon. She's not faking with her intellect or her artistic arts. Or her nudity around the house.

I don't think she's a narcissist, but rather a bipolar mind that is complex and confusing.

I certainly grant you the fact that all we can do here is toss around opinions and ideas, and any supposition about her could be very, very wrong. Such is our life locked in a house of smoke and mirrors. She is the most complicated mind we've seen on RLC yet. And therein lies her power.

Wonder what we are that watch her?

On 11/6/2017 at 6:53 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Good day to you my old friend. But Leora does NOT have Bipolar and she is definitely a narcissist to an extent. I do understand how you feel to protect the one that makes your fur sweat with excitement, and I can see how she favors the furry creatures post. (so obvious it insults my intelligence) Not that one would notice or would care, because It's all about the show and that's why we're all here. ( I'm a Rapper. lol)

Bipolar is just a made-up word for profit, nothing else. We tend to believe everything we read and watch on TV. We want that miracle cure, a pill to pop to make everything better. Thanks to the DSM, countless millions are hooked on powerful antidepressants to cure a mythical chemical imbalance, while rates of mental disorders in children, including autism, bipolar illness, and ADHD, have rocketed. How is this possible? Simple, they have the POWER to control Human emotion, without a Blood Test, Without X Rays, only an opinion of a person with a degree. (Degree is good) For right now, let's focus more immediately on the matter of bipolar disorder: Is it a physiological or neurological disease? If so, when does it typically start? What causes it? And how should we define and treat it? Did you know there are CURES for every Disease known to man? But we are too lazy to research the truth. (Do you think Big Pharma is working on cures, why would they? because of the Trillions they gain to profit. In their WORLD is called BUSINESS.

I have provided Videos below explaining how the Pharmaceutical is gaining POWER with ALL of these made up Diseases. Also, I added The Beautiful Truth. Powerful Videos. I guarantee you, if you watch the Videos with an open mind, you will be disappointed and pissed off. I have nothing to gain from all this, except to share with those few, who needs the education in knowing the truth and the truth will set you FREE! Peace.. :cool:

Making a Killing - The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_YaBEoOuteASFNjaWdLYXREQms/view?usp=sharing

The Beautiful Truth.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_YaBEoOuteAdzV1VkhVQ1NwalU/view?usp=sharing

Until she paints a squirrel in her artful endeavors, I must postpone any judgement upon her. She's just too complex. But I would have tried to get a date with her in my younger days --- and that is how I judge the quality of the RLC ladies.

• Like 1