Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

When did L&P fuck in the GR - it's on the Replay thumbs so probably this morning?

Perhaps the question could or possibly should be phrased as when did L have a shag in the GR because it has always been more than obvious that he hasn't a clue on how or maybe even why it is done. Of course this is merely only my opinion but I am 100 % sure that it is not only that of mine, and is also that of others who have followed and observed those 2 residents over a lengthy and extended period of time as I am aware that you have as well BB.

Well, as I'm sure you've all have come to the same conclusion.  As long as he's home all day Leora bate shows will become a very rare spectacle. 

So now were doomed to see bad sex from him our only saving grace is that we might get to see the occasional BJ from her. 

5 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Well, as I'm sure you've all have come to the same conclusion.  As long as he's home all day Leora bate shows will become a very rare spectacle. 

So now were doomed to see bad sex from him our only saving grace is that we might get to see the occasional BJ from her. 

Why is he home all the time now?

It seems possible that we will not have to wait until Monday to see if Paul is still working. Having checked all the rooms, with exception of course the latrine, and checking the reflection of the balcony on the kitchen backboard. I do not find Paul in the apartment.

I personally have nothing against Paul. Yes, his sexual expertise leaves something to be desired. But were he totally satisfying Leora she probably would not be so likely to take matters into her own hands. Jealous of him? No. A bit envious of him? Yes. His misgivings are evidently accepted by Leora, and that is all that matters from my viewpoint as a voyeur enjoying what this apartment has to offer. Leora is more than generous in our favor. imho

It will be my luck that Paul will walk into the apartment as soon as I post this comment.  

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems possible that we will not have to wait until Monday to see if Paul is still working. Having checked all the rooms, with exception of course the latrine, and checking the reflection of the balcony on the kitchen backboard. I do not find Paul in the apartment.

I personally have nothing against Paul. Yes, his sexual expertise leaves something to be desired. But were he totally satisfying Leora she probably would not be so likely to take matters into her own hands. Jealous of him? No. A bit envious of him? Yes. His misgivings are evidently accepted by Leora, and that is all that matters from my viewpoint as a voyeur enjoying what this apartment has to offer. Leora is more than generous in our favor. imho

It will be my luck that Paul will walk into the apartment as soon as I post this comment.  

They seem to have been together for a while, he should know what she wants to be able to give her an orgasm by now. I wonder if she ever straight up told him what she wants, and how she wants it done. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They seem to have been together for a while, he should know what she wants to be able to give her an orgasm by now. I wonder if she ever straight up told him what she wants, and how she wants it done. 

Perhaps she prefers not to.  He has not made any major positive changes since their becoming part of the RLC project, that I have seen.  She on the other hand has become more assertive in  her activities toward self pleasure.

But also I think exhibitionism in her case might have a bearing on what she does.

• Like 4