Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

55 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hey man, I hope you didn't get upset with me, for cited you ... my apologies if it was the case.

No worries. When one has to quote the "voice of reason and logic", I understand. :-)

I sure hope Leora goes into a painting frenzy this Spring, so the discussions in this thread will turn to happier thoughts. Lately, it looks like everybody here is bored as hell and everyone is struggling for something worthwhile to talk, argue, or bitch about. This is odd, because her fan club is primarily in existence because the long-term members actually like Leora as a person, as an attractive female with an interesting personality, as someone with artistic talents; and not solely because she's physically beautiful and sexy.

At least this Leora/Paul thread is not like a Barc1 or Barc2 thread. The people there turn into zombies and eat each other if the girls aren't masturbating or spreading for the cams every fricken' minute of the day.

• Upvote 3

Speaking of us "old timers", remember back in their old apt Paul would leave for his, I think, was his military duty.  Leora would have friends over.  Yes, she has changed since then, but that was 4 years ago.  we all have.  So many choices now but I still like looking in on her,one of the 2 originals left.  

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Ah!! I was wondering how long before you crawled out from wherever you were hiding, I am not gloating at all. in fact I am very sad. I had nothing to do with her closing her account, she had made it clear it was others, Your suppositions are a figment of your imagination,which is vivid to say the least,,,,I don't deny having another account in the name of Pilgrim, but you will not have seen me showing any disrespect to her under that name.and I certainly have not orchestrated a witch hunt against her.  I can look at myself in the mirror, without any problems with my conscience.After the fictitious things you have written here...can you?   

I, am not hiding at all. I have had a busy day. You know how to pm me, having done it in the past. Because most of my information as I stated is from The Leora Closes her Account thread, which Mar. 10th Thestarider requested any further discussion on that topic, be taken to the Rants and Flame wars section of this forum. That is where I will gladly discuss with you this topic. Although its content has been changed by the many deletions of posts made there.

There is nothing imagined in my post, I, have a perfectly clear conscience in what I have posted.

Re: Baker's statement that he made 3 comments ago that I forgot to "Quote." Duh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, back then Paul was fulfilling his compulsory Russian military service, and Leora was dealing with some difficult life transitions that most of us must face sooner or later. She was also rather shy, and she was also dealing with career choice challenges. Then Scooter dog showed up, and both Leora and Paul really perked up. We all bitched about that dog at first, because we all knew squirrels and skunks make better pets; but I'm actually getting fond of the dog myself.

I think she doesn't mind attention anymore; I think she enjoys her body as much as we enjoy seeing her enjoy herself. She's also one of those few younger females who will not turn into a flabby trailer-trash milf and will age gracefully.

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have an equally silly question to ask you. Why have you said nothing to or about Pepe?          

Because, first all Pepe has done is posted his disfavor of the person Leora has become in his own opinion. I, respect that opinion, although it is not the same as mine. I, also know Pepe had to do a lot of soul searching before he would have made that post. Especially since in doing so, he has abandoned his tenancy in "Leora's panty drawer". IMHO

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, am not hiding at all. I have had a busy day. You know how to pm me, having done it in the past. Because most of my information as I stated is from The Leora Closes her Account thread, which Mar. 10th Thestarider requested any further discussion on that topic, be taken to the Rants and Flame wars section of this forum. That is where I will gladly discuss with you this topic. Although its content has been changed by the many deletions of posts made there.

There is nothing imagined in my post, I, have a perfectly clear conscience in what I have posted.

This post is the last I am going to say on the matter. Most of your " information " as you call it is nothing more than your interpretation of a situation, just like opinions, one persons differ from another. having said that, yours has been driven by your wild and fertile imagination.If you were to read the article again you will see that I expressed an opinion on why she took the action, I did not state it was fact, but you interpreted it as such. I did though state as fact the name she used before she closed her account, And from that post, you have in your infinite wisdom concluded that I am the one responsible for creating a witch hunt against the girl.....Frankly I am astounded.There is an old saying which I am sure you are familiar with....." Put up or shut up ." Matter closed.

Just now, jimbo4 said:

This post is the last I am going to say on the matter. Most of your " information " as you call it is nothing more than your interpretation of a situation, just like opinions, one persons differ from another. having said that, yours has been driven by your wild and fertile imagination.If you were to read the article again you will see that I expressed an opinion on why she took the action, I did not state it was fact, but you interpreted it as such. I did though state as fact the name she used before she closed her account, And from that post, you have in your infinite wisdom concluded that I am the one responsible for creating a witch hunt against the girl.....Frankly I am astounded.There is an old saying which I am sure you are familiar with....." Put up or shut up ." Matter closed.

There is also another equally old saying  that applies in your case.  " If the shoe fits, wear it."

A: Leora has come and gone from this site many times, and has left for a variety of reasons. And so have various imposters who have pretended to be her.

B: This last event was based on incomprehensible chaotic misunderstandings, of which even I cannot be sure about. It's all water under the bridge.

C: Some of us, including myself, can get frustrated with Leora at times. She does dogs, mountains, bunny rabbits, owls, but so far she has not done one portrait, figurine or doll of a squirrel or skunk or Siberian hamster. :sad:  :biggrin:!

• Upvote 3