Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think I need to add another 3T drive to my system. I must be running out of storage space by now. Anybody got recommendations?

If you are serious...  western digital. 

• Upvote 3

FWIW, I think that was one of the most natural bates she has done for quite a while,she is relaxed and enjoying her day, it makes a change from what I class as sometimes artificial choreographed " twerking", which is fine now and again but not constantly, as it comes over to anyone who can take their eyes of her ass, as false.

Just an opinion, please don't read anything sinister into it. ::)

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

FWIW, I think that was one of the most natural bates she has done for quite a while,she is relaxed and enjoying her day, it makes a change from what I class as sometimes artificial choreographed " twerking", which is fine now and again but not constantly, as it comes over to anyone who can take their eyes of her ass, as false.

Just an opinion, please don't read anything sinister into it. ::)

You won't be surprised to here that I disagree with you other this. With her panties on at the far end of the coach is hardly the same view to me as her bottom facing the camera and nearer to it which is the kind of bate she started doing over a year ago developing all the time, without any complaints. To me it is a visual experience and I know it is slightly different for you being a sensual experience. What I fear is that complaints from others will stop her bating more explicitly.
If you watch some of the natural bates by others they are duller than watching paint dry - we see a finger and that's it - but obviously The Goddess is never boring but her bates have become more and more exciting.
I think your main complaints have been to do less with the way she bates and more to do with the constant dancing. What we need is moderation but if she suddenly goes back to this kind of bate as if the last 18 months had not happened, which no-one seems to have complained to up until now, I for one will be very disappointed. When she used to rub her pussy casually for hours before finally satisfying herself I don't believe it was any less of a show.

At least I could enjoy her bottom while playing with Eva.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You won't be surprised to here that I disagree with you other this. With her panties on at the far end of the coach is hardly the same view to me as her bottom facing the camera and nearer to it which is the kind of bate she started doing over a year ago developing all the time, without any complaints. To me it is a visual experience and I know it is slightly different for you being a sensual experience. What I fear is that complaints from others will stop her bating more explicitly.
If you watch some of the natural bates by others they are duller than watching paint dry - we see a finger and that's it - but obviously The Goddess is never boring but her bates have become more and more exciting.
I think your main complaints have been to do less with the way she bates and more to do with the constant dancing. What we need is moderation but if she suddenly goes back to this kind of bate as if the last 18 months had not happened, which no-one seems to have complained to up until now, I for one will be very disappointed. When she used to rub her pussy casually for hours before finally satisfying herself I don't believe it was any less of a show.

I for one was not dissatisfied with or how or how often for me it was something that just didn't seem right. It's hard for me to explain so I will leave it at that. 

• Upvote 1

Sweet flower as you are on your way out I just want to say thank you and it was very much enjoyable to watch every second of you most beautiful one???

I wish you a farewell beautiful and come back soon as will miss ya gorgeous ???

Go with a smile and come back with one?

And beautiful day to all ... 

And pepe .. you are the man or the skunk ? have a beautiful day...

you ...the sweet flower and everyone else in here.. ???

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BB, I fully appreciate what you are saying and I have known you long enough to know that you have always been an ass man, and opposed to you I am an all round experience guy,with the build up always being part of it, We have spoken about it before and I have mentioned that for me the chase is always more exciting than the capture.Different strokes mate, I will of course concede that ,yes, it made a pleasant change from the constant twerking, and now and again over the last few months she has bated with panties on as well as off. I am not against the twerking,but it was getting too repetitious and in my mind false,which then cheapened the whole experience. Worry not BB,all will be fine. 

• Upvote 1