Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 8/11/2017 at 11:41 AM, letsdothis said:

I'm afraid I don't follow. He was Puerto Rican, an accountant, and he went to jail
for embezzlement. It's all factual information, but how in hell is any of that racist?
Are you implying it's racist to say a Puerto Rican is an embezzler? What makes
that a racist statement? If he had been Russian and an embezzler, would that be
racist, too?

OK, the better word would have been ignorance. An accountant is good enough without pointing out anyone's race. Let's leave it at that. I am sorry for snapping at you, you have always been a favorite. I will say no more.:shy:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

By " It " I presume you are talking about Leora.......You certainly know how to charm the panties of a girl don't you, She will be impressed I'm sure, she just loves good manners and respect. Somehow I don't see a lifelong friendship developing between you two.

"elle" means "she" not "it"

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a US copyright law. Does it have
any clout, legal or otherwise, in other countries, or certain other countries? If not,
would its bark (a takedown order) be much bigger than its bite (legal issues)? Just
asking.

On a different note, is it possible that some 3rd party hosts, such as PostImage or
HostPic, don't allow adult content on their servers and that's why some pictures are 
removed so quickly, because the host is removing them and not RLC or the DMCA?
RLC doesn't usually remove pictures. I've noticed that pictures only seem to get
removed if they're uploaded to PostImage or HostPic.

RLC does remove the Pictures by an Order with the DMCA to serve the Hosting Server with a DMCA Takedown Order. There are still some Pictures floating throughout the Picture Topics that have been posted using Post Image but they usually get them eventually after 4 or 5 sweeps of the System. They go through the Picture and Video Topics more than once on each Post. Plus they also Monitor other Topics that are RLC Related as well as the Chat Board.  Sooner or later RLC is going to slip and expose themselves at who they actually are. Currently they are like trying to find a Needle in a Haystack but eventually that Needle will come to the Surface.

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope today leora go all naked wiyh high heels and play with dildo x me...

Me too and love when she plays with her ass.

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope today leora go all naked wiyh high heels and play with dildo x me...

Seeing how the Goddess will never take you up on your request Pepe has decided he will dance naked in high heels for you but I won't use a dildo. I will let you know when I have my cam back online. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Seeing how the Goddess will never take you up on your request Pepe has decided he will dance naked in high heels for you but I won't use a dildo. I will let you know when I have my cam back online. 

Can't wait for your replay LOL