Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Guest Legionaire
8 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Thank you Popeye-thesailorman for calling me Einstein, that is very polite. Too bad I don´t record, due to family reasons, I would gladly have shared with you a video where Leora starts bating in LR, continues in GR and finally steps into the tub to finish the long session with her vibrator. That was not very different from what she has done before. Maybe someone else will post the video of the happenings in the free area, though even that is getting difficult under the new policy (but we seem to have RLC pictures and videos posted though, in spite of the policy).

You just described what I saw. Sadly, no video though.

23 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Never laugh at Paul. Unlike any of us, he actually gets to fuck this fine perfect form of a female occasionally.

It is laughable, because as intelligent as he is ( and he is intelligent ) he does not realise or appreciate exactly what he has. Plenty of intelligence but no common sense, Although I don't see her disliking the arrangement. And yes, we would all like to swap places with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It is laughable, because as intelligent as he is ( and he is intelligent ) he does not realise or appreciate exactly what he has. Plenty of intelligence but no common sense, Although I don't see her disliking the arrangement. And yes, we would all like to swap places with him.

And apparently it's there for him anytime he wants it. I guess I just want it more because I can't have it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HermanS said:

And apparently it's there for him anytime he wants it. I guess I just want it more because I can't have it.

In Paul's defense (never thought I write those three words), he has shown more affection towards Leora the past few weeks.  Maybe not physically (as in shagging) but more emotionally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

In Paul's defense (never thought I write those three words), he has shown more affection towards Leora the past few weeks.  Maybe not physically (as in shagging) but more emotionally.

Yep!! You're so right mate, Some of us saw how emotional and affectionate he got the other night, when he nearly ripped the bedroom door of its hinges. lol.:angel:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Yep!! You're so right mate, Some of us saw how emotional and affectionate he got the other night, when he nearly ripped the bedroom door of its hinges. lol.:angel:

I didn't see that.  I've noticed he is snuggling more in the LR and GR. He's also been more communicative.  It would have been interesting to see his Hulk impression.

You also have to factor in what a remote, cold place they live in.  I can't imagine what it would be like.  Maybe you would rely on others and not break up with people as frequently as those in a more hospitable place.  I'm grasping at straws, I can't figure out their relationship.

8 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

You also have to factor in what a remote, cold place they live in.  I can't imagine what it would be like.  Maybe you would rely on others and not break up with people as frequently as those in a more hospitable place.  I'm grasping at straws, I can't figure out their relationship.

" Remote cold place " Check it out mate, Where they live is a very modern town with over 1 million people, all the latest facilities, and summers where the temperatures are in the mid to high seventies, yes its bloody cold in the winter. I obviously don't know where you live, but perhaps  Krasnoyarsk is a more densely populated and vibrant town than yours or indeed mine.

20 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think he knows exactly what he has.

She's probably much more comfortable with a emotionally-distant and somewhat stern male in her life: perhaps a father-figure problem. Russians are far more patriarchal than most other cultures.

Anyhow, I've noticed that whenever she gets him wound up with her teasing, she then suddenly plays "hard to get" and he gets dissed. They both partake in interesting power-play games that I've never seen in a couple.

Perhaps this is why she bates so often in the free rooms: she can have a feeling of power by controlling us -- and she gets a decent apartment out of the deal.

Now I'm going to scamper over to Maya's place and try to figure out WTF was with her love session with that boyfriend... maybe I'll just change my avatar to ":huh:" and leave it that way...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She's probably much more comfortable with a emotionally-distant and somewhat stern male in her life: perhaps a father-figure problem. Russians are far more patriarchal than most other cultures.

Anyhow, I've noticed that whenever she gets him wound up with her teasing, she then suddenly plays "hard to get" and he gets dissed. They both partake in interesting power-play games that I've never seen in a couple.

Perhaps this is why she bates so often in the free rooms: she can have a feeling of power by controlling us -- and she gets a decent apartment out of the deal.

Now I'm going to scamper over to Maya's place and try to figure out WTF was with her love session with that boyfriend... maybe I'll just change my avatar to ":huh:" and leave it that way...

I will concede that yes he does realise what he has, but he certainly doesn't appreciate it. And as I stated in a post recently, she is certainly no angel, and has in her way many faults, like all of us.  I also many times referred to her as the puppet master, she plays the control game with us all, and just like Paul we suffer it. And we return for more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hi, Mr. Mod. Paul is aware of everything that goes on, other than her bate behind his back, (he would be naive, to think otherwise) which is understandable, considering we all do it. I prefer the shower, this way all the evidence gets washed away, whereas Ms. Goddess, enjoys the thrill of being watched while thinking of me licking my way to paradise, which turns into Niagara falls. OK, I wish!! 

Living in the Tri-State area, we are surrounded by a huge population of good Russian people. I say this because you have to earn their trust before earning their friendship, mostly women.. the guys, well, no difference, other than they like a woman with a strong opinion.      

Russian women can turn out to be the most challenging things to understand and when it comes to their thoughts on relationships, it can actually drive men crazy! So what do Russian women want in relationships? Reading Ms. Goddess might give us the right answer but since that is not possible, we'll stick to the common methods to understand Russian girls better. My long-lasting relationships with three Russian women have taught me few lessons and I would like to share them with everyone who really wants to know what women think when it comes to relationships. IMHO - Millburn, New Jersey has a large population of Russian women.

Sex, which men often give a lot of priority to, is not the first choice for women when it comes to relationships. All Russian women want to stay intellectually and emotionally connected to their partners. They want to communicate and are eager to dig deeper into the hearts of their partners. Actually, Russian girls, as men often tend to think, are really not that complicated and they are always ready to work on relationships. They want to be respected and loved for what they are and not just be men's trophies. Russian women want to play an important role in men's lives, that's why to win her heart you need to open yours firstly.

A woman's attitude to relationships always stays clear and true in your intentions towards a woman. Be ready to make commitments as well. Women usually open their hearts to men who listen to and care for them, sex comes much later on their priority list. You cannot win her heart for a long by giving diamond rings and pearl necklaces because she wants more than a physical representation of a man’s feeling. :smile: WTF IS GOING ON WITH MAYA?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Hi, Mr. Mod. Paul is aware of everything that goes on, other than her bate behind his back, (he would be naive, to think otherwise) which is understandable, considering we all do it. I prefer the shower, this way all the evidence gets washed away, whereas Ms. Goddess, enjoys the thrill of being watched while thinking of me licking my way to paradise, which turns into Niagara falls. OK, I wish!! 

Living in the Tri-State area, we are surrounded by a huge population of good Russian people. I say this because you have to earn their trust before earning their friendship, mostly women.. the guys, well, no difference, other than they like a woman with a strong opinion.      

Russian women can turn out to be the most challenging things to understand and when it comes to their thoughts on relationships, it can actually drive men crazy! So what do Russian women want in relationships? Reading Ms. Goddess might give us the right answer but since that is not possible, we'll stick to the common methods to understand Russian girls better. My long-lasting relationships with three Russian women have taught me few lessons and I would like to share them with everyone who really wants to know what women think when it comes to relationships. IMHO - Millburn, New Jersey has a large population of Russian women.

Sex, which men often give a lot of priority to, is not the first choice for women when it comes to relationships. All Russian women want to stay intellectually and emotionally connected to their partners. They want to communicate and are eager to dig deeper into the hearts of their partners. Actually, Russian girls, as men often tend to think, are really not that complicated and they are always ready to work on relationships. They want to be respected and loved for what they are and not just be men's trophies. Russian women want to play an important role in men's lives, that's why to win her heart you need to open yours firstly.

A woman's attitude to relationships always stays clear and true in your intentions towards a woman. Be ready to make commitments as well. Women usually open their hearts to men who listen to and care for them, sex comes much later on their priority list. You cannot win her heart for a long by giving diamond rings and pearl necklaces because she wants more than a physical representation of a man’s feeling. :smile: WTF IS GOING ON WITH MAYA?

Generalise much?

And Paul knows everything that goes on, I can assure you of that. If not immediately then very soon after.

• Like 2