Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

A Lovely sight you are!  I got to watch you this morning, what's with the glasses?  I notice, she's been wearing them every time, in Real life. I rather see her in a thong, then frames, except if she's going to do a striptease or wear a sexy dress. (my preference) Glasses can be fashionable, sure, the same way someone can spruce up their crutches or get a few amateur artists to draw messages of inspiration on their arm cast. But glasses are medical devices, first and foremost. Putting them on for fashion alone feels like faking a wheelchair-bound injury at a theme park to jump to the front of the line.  My hunch is that young hipster-glasses-wearers are trying to look older and smarter. Hipster glasses are exactly the wrong way to do this IMO. Visually screaming “please take me seriously” makes one trust them less because it implies you have something to compensate for - when you really don't need any compensation, your smile alone is refreshing to witness such beauty and the innocence you possess.  If you're having fun doing it for yourself, I can comprehend, If not, I have a few request! lol.  

Ms. Goddess is good-looking. But you can hardly tell with these things on because the glasses form a protective coating on her face that obscures everything behind them. To make things worse, there's no one in the room right now, except for us viewers and you're completely alone, sitting, writing, and wearing glasses you don't need. I know you don't need anyone to tell you or guide your young life. Just be yourself, that's always been good enough for me.  Also, you look great, like you lost a few. (IMO) keep it up, your health will thank you and it keeps me RockHard!!! :smile:

• Like 1

Which one will start first (bate, of course) Leora or Zoya ???

I would bet all my "bitcoins" on Leora, but with the neanderthal man at home, it gets tough !!!

Zoya, on the other hand, does not "bate" on  the other night .... so wait and see ....

Anyway, two beautiful visions ...

If she holds that wonderfully intoxicating pose much longer, I'm going to have to dig out my special eclipse glasses lest the image be burned into my retinas! However, it certainly would be a great last image to remember before being rendered blind!!