Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Worry and fret no more, for I have a feeling that we are all at the right place, but the particular seam we were chasing run barren for three days, but these things happen,and usually the seam enriches itself and produces exceptional quantities of nuggets in various degrees of eye opening beauty. It is now two weeks since I made my last strike, but I live in hope of turning my misfortune round today and in the coming week. This particular mine is not about to run dry yet old timer. :biggrin: 

Perhaps we may discover a vein of ore that will make all previous ore vein discoveries look like slivers at this particular mine. One that will perhaps produce great nuggets of eye opening beauty of various degrees beyond any previous discoveries.  :smile:

Paul did the swinging of the miners pick in the bedroom about 8:00 pm. their time yesterday. But, I will guarantee he came no where near to finding the mother lode. Time will tell if it affected Leora enough to delay her mining expedition today.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

Paul did the swinging of the miners pick in the bedroom about 8:00 pm. their time yesterday. But, I will guarantee he came no where near to finding the mother lode. Time will tell if it affected Leora enough to delay her mining expedition today.

Without being offensive to Paul, he only ever scratches the surface, to get at the mother load you have to use the right tools and if necessary try to make it give up its treasure by trying a different route, perhaps trying to enter via the back door so to speak, naturally only after a great deal of digging and massaging the main vein will it allow entry to take place, and ensure that the tools are well lubricated.

• Like 3

The building utilities may not yet have the boiler or furnace operating at high enough capacity for some to still be comfortable. Perhaps what may be in order for someone is to have a nice warm shower and some exercise or dancing, and to eventually engage in some thoughts of sensuality and stimulation to certainly increase some circulation and become warmer and more comfortable and to have achieved a feeling of satisfaction.

Whoever she is in conversation with is making her really happy and super cute.

One thing has gone since I used to be a regular here and that's the rug. Such a shame because that encouraged her to get on the floor closer to the camera - maybe those days will return.

Did Eva abuse it once too often?

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A smiling Leora in the GR - already brightened up my morning and she's wearing that purple satin/silk nightie again :biggrin:

She certainly does not lack great taste in the choices she makes of the clothing attire that she acquires and chooses to wear and especially in her choices of house and under-garments as they are very sexy.

• Like 1

Oh well on with the oh so tiny Daisy Duke's and a pigtail. Astonishingly sexy but is that the end of the nudity for a while? I must sleep so I hope I don't miss anything ... of course not watching The Goddess 24 hours a day, you are always missing something as she is utterly enchanting and often entertaining.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Whoever she is in conversation with is making her really happy and super cute.

One thing has gone since I used to be a regular here and that's the rug. Such a shame because that encouraged her to get on the floor closer to the camera - maybe those days will return.

Did Eva abuse it once too often?

She abused it several times too often, and in the end it was taken out on the GR balcony and deposited. Leora and Paul must take the blame though, as they used to leave the door open and leave the dog for hours to roam wherever it wished and to crap and piss at will.

• Upvote 1