Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

("This is a common practice to avoid pregnancy among Russians.") I believe, is common practice in Latino communities or anywhere in the world that is not prevalent in their practices. How did you come up with "ethnic Russians are a deadly strain of human genes?" I'm curious and interested considering the mystery behind this unfortunate ordeal for those few. One can trace back, that might, of course, some of these problems like Soviet bioweapons accidents in prevalent areas. The pseudo-scientific ideas, assumed the heritability of acquired characteristics. A theory rejected the inheritance and the concept of the "gene"; it departed from Darwinian evolutionary theory by rejecting natural selection. They started proponents falsely claimed to have discovered, among many other things, that could transform into wheat and wheat into barley, that weeds could spontaneously transmute into food grains, and that "natural cooperation" was observed in nature as opposed to "natural selection". Russian scientist promised extraordinary advances in breeding and in agriculture that never came about. Joseph Stalin supported the campaign. More than 3,000 mainstream biologists were sent to prison, fired, and numerous scientists were executed as part of a campaign instigated to suppress scientific opponents. The grandkids, won't have any problems seeing the beauty of Russian women. Just share with them the story of a lovely young lady, who lived in a high-rise building, who was nice enough to share a wonderful adventure of her life with us all... :smile: 

I didn't say "deadly." I said "dying." The people who are ethnically and genetically derived from the "Rus" are being replaced by other groups because the "Rus" are not breeding enough to replace their population. This is not unique to Russia. Such changes are happening throughout Europe and North America as a result of immigration and different preferences for family size. For example, here's the United States' demographic evolution:

demographics.PNG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

What I'm suggesting is that I would not like to see Leora, Nellie, or Alina traits get washed out of the human gene pool because they didn't want to have children.

Pepe is willing to do his part to keep the Russian culture from dying out. Lord knows we don't need anymore nose pickers running around. :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1