Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

55 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Paul needs some new & fresh pussy to bring him back to life

He has hardly used the one that's available to him yet, If he can't finish the main course he cant expect desert. :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Paul rarely thinks about banging Leora. What would make you think the thought of banging her friend is a possibility?!

i think paul wants to fuck the dog ,he pay's more attention to the dog more than leora.

On 10/19/2017 at 10:16 AM, van the man said:

i think the Goddess has added a few pounds to her gorgeous body. She needs to up her exercise routine!!! 

Whilst I agree with your sentiments regarding her exercises, ( I have offered to be her personal trainer several times ) I think she just gets bored with routine. The extra weight she has put on in my opinion suits her and has enhanced her beautiful body.....If you look back 2-3 years at her, she did I think look too skinny, beautiful just the same but with the body of what she was...a young girl, now she has blossomed into a magnificent woman, and at the same time she has developed her sexual skills to an amazing level. It makes me curious to see what she is going to be like in another 2-3 years, if the development continues we will all be walking around with permanent erections....most of us do now I think.::):biggrin:

• Like 2