Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, van the man said:

i think the Goddess has added a few pounds to her gorgeous body. She needs to up her exercise routine!!! 

Still looks very good though. I think she can get away with it, but as someone who looks at her own body so much I am sure she knows what to do to make it look the way she wants. And as far as I am concerned her body is still the finest in RLC. 

Sadly I had to take my car in for its annual service/MOT so I have missed much of the day leaving her naked in the GR and about to do some arse dancing, I thought.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as the Dog keeps peeing on the carpet they'll continue to replace them instead of just taking it to the Dry Cleaners.  

At least they have a strategy of keeping the GR door shut most of the time but managing the new LR carpet would seem to be a lot more work.

• Like 2

They have more recently taken to sitting in the living room in subdued lighting, personalty I find it annoying and restrictive, black and white movies went out of vogue 50+ years ago, its almost as annoying as the view in the bedroom when it alternates between black and white and colour.......surely Leora and Paul are aware of the situation, I cannot be bothered to watch them when the lights are dimmed, so its goodnight from me. :huh:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as the Dog keeps peeing on the carpet they'll continue to replace them instead of just taking it to the Dry Cleaners.  

What about human waste? I would hate to roll on a Carpet knowing they just shot their load or anything else one can imagine. I guess, who cares, we're all here for the entertainment, not for their personal hygiene. I rather criticize their actions, not their character. In case you forgot to remind yourself this morning... Your Butt is perfect. Your smile lights up the room. Your mind is insanely cool. You are way more than enough, and you are doing an amazing job at life (IMHO) :smile:

• Like 3