Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Am I seeing things or is Paul being attentive and loving to Leora? Nice to see Paul show show real love to Leora.

Whatever peoples opinions are of Paul, it has to be said, that over the last few weeks he has shown more affection in his way than at any other time, they seem more contented than they used to be,, and it is noticeable that he has become more tolerant to her exhibiting herself when he is home, he smiles and jokes much more than he used to.....fair play to him. :biggrin:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever peoples opinions are of Paul, it has to be said, that over the last few weeks he has shown more affection in his way than at any other time, they seem more contented than they used to be,, and it is noticeable that he has become more tolerant to her exhibiting herself when he is home, he smiles and jokes much more than he used to.....fair play to him. :biggrin:

I totally agree mate

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Did they go UM to check if it was still him LOL

I absolutely agree that contentment is certainly what I have picked up over the last few months, maybe a little more maturity from both parties as well certainly when compared to 2 years ago. Obviously not wishing to go into detail because some will know the history but some of the things Paul did would be unacceptable in UK culture nowadays although not a few decades ago but he does seem past all that now and yes it is a different culture. Personally I do not subscribe to the theory that Paul has Asperger's syndrome. My cousin is about to marry someone with Asberger's and while it varies a lot (I have also known someone with full blown autism) I don't think with him it's any more than a wandering mind.

When I first saw the couple I did find it sometimes incredible when he didn't get the message but then observing The Goddess at the time I began to realise that the message wasn't always that easy and they had been together for a long time so I imagine Paul is probably a better observer of The Goddess's nuanced behaviour than we think, but like I implied I think her behaviour is more straight forward nowadays. I think this knowing each other even more than they did 2 years ago has brought this contentment.

Now I am not talking about people on here but you would not believe how many people don't believe Masha and Sasha's relationship citing a lack of affection. All I can say is they must be blind or watch in such a limited biased fashion that they do not want to see the truth. So when people come on here questioning P&L's relationship - again obviously not any of the regulars - they just don't know what they are talking about.  

• Like 2

Lovely Sweater Leora, you have such good taste in choosing the right attire at the right moment. (IMHO) 
Your winter in Russia must be an incredible sight to see. With brilliantly designed buildings blanketed in a sea of white snow, it can be nothing short of breathtaking. But as beautiful as it may be, your winters are nothing to mess with compared to the North East. The Temps in your location "is known to drop as low as -32 C (-22F) in some places," "Wow, Paul, and the people of Russia, have to endure such weather conditions every day. It gets cold enough here in Jersey. But nothing comes close to your weather, from my location. I have a hard time in any type of cold weather. Enjoy the rest of your day
. I wish I can watch more of you.. 
:smile:

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 12:24 AM, uppsala said:

It's impossible to reciprocate(not sure about Spelling) when everyone refuses to tell me(and probably everyone else) how to upload/fix Pictures/videos without revieling(not sure about Spelling) identity.

Get https://www.bandicam.com/ and d/l the software.  Learn to record using Bandicam then upload the file at https://www.myairbridge.com/eng/

It's not difficult. 

As for taking pictures, Bandicam can do that, too.  *I* use Adobe Photoshop for touch up pics but that is optional. You don't need to touch-up pics.  Upload the pics either to http://www.hostpic.org/ or http://www.pichoster.net/. then post the url here on CC.  There are other host sites but try either of these two first.

Now you've been schooled.  Get to it!

• Like 3

After the way Eva treats blue pillows I'll never be able to look a blue pillow in the face again without wondering what hidden properties they contain!

The blue pillow is destined for a comeback in the world of interior decorating. And Leora must share some of the credit for that!

It's like a modern version of Pavlov's dog! Salivating on cue.

• Like 4