Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You forgot to include ART CONNOISSEURS, INTEL OPERATIVES and NOVELISTS in your choices.

LMAO! You're kidding me, right? We are all perverts. The first thing with see when we click on this forum is TITS! I believe I have a few Videos of her reading Books and Painting. it was an enjoyment to me watching her read, Sexy as Hell! A Book lover never goes to bed alone. As a little Boy, I would spend most of my time in a Library, a world of knowledge and surprises, and it was free. I would sit in a corner, and lose myself imagining the Thrillers that I was about to consume. I always get a sense of excitement that gets the pulse racing! Non-fiction books came next, followed by biographies, both of which clearly display an interest in singles who are intelligent, and eager to learn about the world around them. Yes, you're correct about the Novelties, etc. But the truth of the matter is, we are definitely Perverts or Kinky, Deviant, Unconventional, Unnatural, Degenerate, Depraved, added to your list..Peace :cool:

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO! You're kidding me, right? We are all perverts. The first thing with see when we click on this forum is TITS! I believe I have a few Videos of her reading Books and Painting. it was an enjoyment to me watching her read, Sexy as Hell! A Book lover never goes to bed alone. As a little Boy, I would spend most of my time in a Library, a world of knowledge and surprises, and it was free. I would sit in a corner, and lose myself imagining the Thrillers that I was about to consume. I always get a sense of excitement that gets the pulse racing! Non-fiction books came next, followed by biographies, both of which clearly display an interest in singles who are intelligent, and eager to learn about the world around them. Yes, you're correct about the Novelties, etc. But the truth of the matter is, we are definitely Perverts or Kinky, Deviant, Unconventional, Unnatural, Degenerate, Depraved, added to your list..Peace :cool:

LOL :cool:

• Like 1

It was noticed that this year her friend was not present at the apartment for the day of or couple of days around Hallows Eve as has been the last several years. It has also been noticed that now someone is back to waking earlier at times, and when so, usually leaving and staying gone whenever the other resident and companion is not there so that the residence is once again vacant much of the times. In times past, I would have never thought or believed that the residence may perhaps be heading in a direction of becoming closer to a point of being similiarly boring as most other residences of RLC and perhaps not worth as much of an effort to follow as much anymore to a point of not being financially worth it any longer, but in more recent times I have been experiencing considerations in quite other different ways. Since there have been certainly noticeable changes there, perhaps it may be time for changes here.

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was noticed that this year her friend was not present at the apartment for the day of or couple of days around Hallows Eve as has been the last several years. It has also been noticed that now someone is back to waking earlier at times, and when so, usually leaving and staying gone whenever the other resident and companion is not there so that the residence is once again vacant much of the times. In times past, I would have never thought or believed that the residence may perhaps be heading in a direction of becoming closer to a point of being similiarly boring as most other residences of RLC and perhaps not worth as much of an effort to follow as much anymore to a point of not being financially worth it any longer, but in more recent times I have been experiencing considerations in quite other different ways. Since there have been certainly noticeable changes there, perhaps it may be time for changes here.

Nick what changes would you like to see?

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or psychoanalysts!

Psychoanalysis was founded by Sigmund Freud (1856-1939). Freud believed that people could be cured by making conscious their unconscious thoughts and motivations, thus gaining insight. The aim of psychoanalysis therapy is to release repressed emotions and experiences, i.e. make the unconscious conscious.

• Like 1

Certainly wish there was something that could be done or that I could do to make the lovely Leora feel better and to lift her spirits to be in the happily content mood that she has seemed to be in more times than not in the past until more recently it seems. If there was anything I could do to make it happen, I certainly would. She is really a wonderful woman with a great demeanor and outlook on life and is surely, without any doubt, a very attractive woman just to mention a few of her numerous wonderfully admirable attributes and characteristics.

i see that they locked the guest room cam now. i left them because they was boring. and 2 prices depending on what cam you wanted to watch. but now i know 100% i wont be back. fuck RLC.  VH now the worst cam is better than the best cam here.

8 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i see that they locked the guest room cam now. i left them because they was boring. and 2 prices depending on what cam you wanted to watch. but now i know 100% i wont be back. fuck RLC.  VH now the worst cam is better than the best cam here.

There are Two Guest Room Cams. One is Premium and the other is Free. The original one that everyone watches is still open.

• Like 2