Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I'm not inclined to believe that she has been putting on any sort of drama along those lines Nin as it has been observed and noticed that she has been feeling discomfort in those areas for quite some time now off and on, as well as irritation or soreness of her throat recently and occasionally. I too have felt that there have been times that when it was obviously evident that when she was not felling well, she could have and perhaps should have remained indoors at home more often than was noticed and observed in consideration of her own health and well-being, especially if it was a virus, cold, or flu-bug attempting to develop within her. Knowing what I have been privileged to discover and learn of her character, demeanor, and traits, I do not believe she is the type of person who would put-on or make-up about most anything that occurs in her life, and especially subject matters such as those. This is part of one of multiple reasons why I have much admiration for the lovely juli'. As far as they're pet is concerned, though I am sure it would eventually become quite monotonous and tiresome to have to roll-up or back a carpet to prevent the pet from doing it's natural relief business on them, it is without a doubt that the little pooch could do with some extra and more extensive house-training including discipline, as far as where it is allowed and is not allowed to do it's #1 or #2 relief business, aside from being taken outdoors to do some of it more often as well as just for more exercise. Although perhaps these are some personal matters of which they could or should take into consideration, they are part of they're personal affairs, and they are grown adults, but it is most certainly hoped that the sweet, surely well intentioned or meaning, and lovely woman of that residence takes care of her self as far as her health and well being.

• Like 1

She has evidently not been in any mood recently or for quite some time now to choose to indulge in watching any music videos or listen to any of the various types of good music of which she has obviously enjoyed doing in times past which has usually encouraged her to proceed to engage in some of the dancing of which she is undoubtedly certainly talented and exceptional at. Although it is just one of a number of talents that the lovely and attractive woman is obviously giftedly skilled and talented at.

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

Bathroom it is to finish the process. I'm sure she has her reasons. We are not going to be able to see how it finishes unfortunately.

TBH She hadn't got very far. Normally she's been a bit more into it when she's left us freecammers.

• Like 2

An intense session using first the showerhead and spray. Then bringing the toy into play with most of the activity directed to the clitoris. Finishing with her hand at almost a blur again directed at her clit. Much more physical than sensuous in my opinion. Ending all too soon.

45 minutes ago, scutus said:

An intense session using first the showerhead and spray. Then bringing the toy into play with most of the activity directed to the clitoris. Finishing with her hand at almost a blur again directed at her clit. Much more physical than sensuous in my opinion. Ending all too soon.

Not often Scutus and I agree, but yes, much too quick an ending, but having said that, I don't think she will leave the freebies hanging and frustrated, it's not in her nature to dissapoint......there may be a bonus, who knows with this girl.