Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Compared with some of her recent showers, short. She has been reading on the floor and couch of the LR time but is currently in the kitchen looking at her phone with her short dotty towel. My guess is we won't get a show today but then what do I know.

Since I wrote this, there was no hair routine or creaming and she put on a bra which I thought might have meant she was hurrying to go out. But the playing with Eva in the GR and LR which is certainly in my Top 3 favourite things she does with exercising (bottomless or naked) and that other thing she does, suddenly allayed those fears. Now on kitchen cam with a laptop in front of her but her pussy very visible and her gate of heaven has almost been wide open at times :biggrin:

Update: As I finished this she suddenly got dressed, but it has been a good morning for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since I wrote this, there was no hair routine or creaming and she put on a bra which I thought might have meant she was hurrying to go out. But the playing with Eva in the GR and LR which is certainly in my Top 3 favourite things she does with exercising (bottomless or naked) and that other thing she does, suddenly allayed those fears. Now on kitchen cam with a laptop in front of her but her pussy very visible and her gate of heaven have almost been wide open at times :biggrin:

I think the description off what we have seen this morning BB is in England referred to as " prick teasing ".

Leora is the only rlc girl that sometimes make me angry with frustration lol, most of the time it's when she teases for two hours while I painstakingly try to stay awake (because she wakes up when I should go to sleep) then when the action starts it's over in just a couple minutes, aaaarrrgh, you had my devoted attention for so long, you couldn't make that last a little longer..?? I have all day you know and it's not like I'm gonna get tired of it.

And lately I've been thinking that I should not cum until there's atleast one finger in that ass, AND IT NEVER HAPPENS WHEN I WATCH!!! Seriously I've only seen it on pictures and I'm starting to think they are photoshopped.

But today took the price, the playing in the guestroom was so good, Paul is not home for once, this is going to be epic, then she's suddenly in perfect position on the couch, oh shit it's gonna happen, went to close the curtains and lock the door, came back and she's fully clothed.. aaaaarrGGHHHH!!!!

That was not what I was expecting at all

lol not really angry, just hope she comes back quick

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just a little lighthearted something for Leora and everyone else, to get you all into the Christmas spirit. ( See how many of them you can name ). I know it should be in the video section, but....

It's not a RLC Video so it should be fine where it has been placed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Leora is the only rlc girl that sometimes make me angry with frustration lol, most of the time it's when she teases for two hours while I painstakingly try to stay awake (because she wakes up when I should go to sleep) then when the action starts it's over in just a couple minutes, aaaarrrgh, you had my devoted attention for so long, you couldn't make that last a little longer..?? I have all day you know and it's not like I'm gonna get tired of it.

And lately I've been thinking that I should not cum until there's atleast one finger in that ass, AND IT NEVER HAPPENS WHEN I WATCH!!! Seriously I've only seen it on pictures and I'm starting to think they are photoshopped.

But today took the price, the playing in the guestroom was so good, Paul is not home for once, this is going to be epic, then she's suddenly in perfect position on the couch, oh shit it's gonna happen, went to close the curtains and lock the door, came back and she's fully clothed.. aaaaarrGGHHHH!!!!

That was not what I was expecting at all

lol not really angry, just hope she comes back quick

Welcome Johnny. you are so right. Being an insomniac I am caught between 2 stools. Either I am lucky enough to have slept at a normal time like this morning or more typically I have had little or no sleep and then struggle to stay awake. And yes she does not get around to it quickly. But 5 things:

1. She is still entertaining no matter what
2. The tease used to go on longer
3. If it happens the result can be glorious
4. Nowadays the hit rate is high

5. She is The Goddess

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just a little lighthearted something for Leora and everyone else, to get you all into the Christmas spirit. ( See how many of them you can name ). I know it should be in the video section, but....

All I have is an inactive play button and a blank space.

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What type of file is it jimbo, I have windows 10 and it says file isn't supported. Is it flv, avi, mp4, or something else bud ?

Sorry folks, but its working on mine, I will resend it soon in MP4 mode.